• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Remember when...

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Cooch said we ****** up not drafting this dude?

The Eagles signed five defensive players to the roster on Saturday in linebackers Quinton Bell and Tyreek Maddox-Williams, and defensive tackles Robert Cooper, Caleb Sanders, and Marvin Wilson. Maddox-Williams and Wilson are the most noteworthy of the bunch, as the former is a Philadelphia native who played at Timber Creek, while Wilson spent time last season with the Eagles on the practice squad.

To make room for the new faces, the Eagles also cut cornerback Greedy Williams and punter Ty Zentner. With Zentner gone, all signs point to Arryn Siposs being the team’s starting punter in Week 1.

If only his name gave some sort of clue, a warning if you will.

Didn't Coach also extoll the virtues of CB Crispyburnt Touchdowngiverupper?

Truth be told, I remember being pissed he "fell" to Cleveland.

Those member berries taste fine

Cooch said we ****** up not drafting this dude?

The Eagles signed five defensive players to the roster on Saturday in linebackers Quinton Bell and Tyreek Maddox-Williams, and defensive tackles Robert Cooper, Caleb Sanders, and Marvin Wilson. Maddox-Williams and Wilson are the most noteworthy of the bunch, as the former is a Philadelphia native who played at Timber Creek, while Wilson spent time last season with the Eagles on the practice squad.

To make room for the new faces, the Eagles also cut cornerback Greedy Williams and punter Ty Zentner. With Zentner gone, all signs point to Arryn Siposs being the team’s starting punter in Week 1.
Yeah cooch loved him some Greedy slobber. B b but his 40 time. I stand by what I said the guy is the worst draftnik in the history of...

so you are the best ever. Damn it Steelers should have drafted Tank Dell and Name that Tune.

I think they should have ran Colbert out of town and installed Coolieman.

Imagine Coolie tripled up with our 2 GMs we got now.....................................................................

Salute the nation

Imagine Coolie tripled up with our 2 GMs we got now.....................................................................

Salute the nation
And if I refuse to imagine?

Salute the nation

The Eagles are all Georgia and we’d be all Houston…..

I swear these guys with names that I assume are nicknames that become their actual names like Sauce, Greedy and Tank garner some level of buzz simply based on that.