• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Replacing Maurkice Pouncey (2021 Reese’s Senior Bowl Edition)

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
By: CJ Lester,*@CJLester58 SteelerNation.com   The 2021 Reese’s Senior Bowl is this afternoon at 2:30pm on NFL Network! Let’s check out a few Senior Bowl prospects the Pittsburgh Steelers should have on their radar that could potentially replace C Maurkice Pouncey who is rumored to retire. Reports suggests that QB Ben Roethlisberger would love to […]

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

The center from Wisconsin Whitewater "broke his hand snapping," that's not good. Maybe he was carrying a tune.

eithier Ihio ST C or Bama C or VC Lindstorm like 10 year plug n play starters

Didn't know Amari Rodgers was Tee Martin's kid. How abow dat.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Rodgers born to be in the black n gold!!! damn imagine him in the slot next to Claypool??'!!!!!!!

Rodgers born to be in the black n gold!!! damn imagine him in the slot next to Claypool??'!!!!!!!

I too like him I think he will be gone by round three, and we just have too many needs to draft a slot WR. Now if he slips to our pick in round 4 :)

Dickerson from Bama is very good but often injured. Meyer from Ohio State is a good player but requires help on some bigger players lined up over him. I really like Drake Jackson from Kentucky. Creed Humphrey from Oklahoma. Even Morrissey from Pitt in later rounds.

Dickerson from Bama is very good but often injured. Meyer from Ohio State is a good player but requires help on some bigger players lined up over him. I really like Drake Jackson from Kentucky. Creed Humphrey from Oklahoma. Even Morrissey from Pitt in later rounds.

Humphrey was impressive at the senior bowl. He won't be there for us in round two. He's a real powerhouse, and might be better off at guard.

Meyer might be there for us in round two. Same with Dickerson, though I like Centers to be durable.

A plug and play cheap option would be BJ Finney who is a free agent, and can play guard or center. At least we know what we would be getting with him.