• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Report- Maurkice Pouncey Likely To Retire

The Steelers could ask for pro rated money back, but the've never done it. And if they didn't do it with AB, they never will.

Bud also may be very affordable on a 1yr contract. If Ben retires, I try and resign him.

I get to thinking, since the Steeler season ended a couple weeks ago, that the retire/don't retire decisions feel a lot more like the end of Polamalu's career then Pouncey, Big Ben and others being uncertain.

Most players, like Brees, already know.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Ben has already said he wants to come back, the ball in the Steelers court, if they want him back, if they want to work out some kind of "extension" but knowing this will be his last year.

If its in your mind then it is in your heart as well. Peace out Pouncey.

With Ben, if they can find a replacement then do so now and if not roll the dice and bring him back for one more run. I don't see how he can get better for us next season.

If its in your mind then it is in your heart as well. Peace out Pouncey.

With Ben, if they can find a replacement then do so now and if not roll the dice and bring him back for one more run. I don't see how he can get better for us next season.

If you can fix the OL. Get a legit running game....you just made Ben better.

LT = draft pick
Dotson
C = Draft pick
G = Decastro
RT = Feiler

Might develop into that, but I am thinking out of the gates:
C Pounce or mid tier free agent
LT Chukes
G Big Dot
G DeCastro
RT Banner

Might develop into that, but I am thinking out of the gates:
C Pounce or mid tier free agent
LT Chukes
G Big Dot
G DeCastro
RT Banner

If we end up with a FA at Center... who would it be? Lindsley?

no damn way i want chukes at LT. Hes a back up swing. IMO

Forgot about Banner.

Not the ideal but I was thinking how the Steelers would approach it.

Not sure with an aging QB they will go with inexperience right out of the gates.

If we end up with a FA at Center... who would it be? Lindsley?

No probably not that high, I am thinking a stop gap like a David Andrews, Austin Reiter, or Alex Mack.

But if I was a betting man I bet that Ben would lure Pounce into staying one more year.

Regardless if poncey retires now or at 35 ish like normal centers... we need a guy to be ready now... one of tge top 3 picks had best be a center... throw him at guard for a year or two first... lets be proactive here

The player into a sea of retirement contemplation. The poster into a sea of slobber and chest inflation.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

715.gif

seems ben couldnt convince 1 last run as on social media pouncey says hes done now a rookie or some tier 2-3 vet?

Ohio ST or Georgia C in rnd 2-4