• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Report- Maurkice Pouncey Likely To Retire

No love for Hassenauer? What I saw of him, he seemed to do as well as Pouncey.

I just looked on his page and didn't see anything .... Except that he doesn't have an reference to being a Steeler. Don't know if that's new or not because I'm rarely on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/MaurkicePouncey?lang=en

I didn't see any messages on Twitter or Instagram about retirement either. No clue what he ever had in his bio.

Pouncey wasn't good this year. Bottom tier center and Hassenauer was right there with him. Ideally, would like to upgrade the backup center as well, but with so many needs that won't be happening.

Haven't heard anything about Pounce. As far as upgrading the position there is some decent centers in this upcoming draft they should be able to upgrade depth.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Last edited:
Haven't heard anything about Pounce. As far as upgrading the position there is some decent centers in this upcoming draft they should be able to upgrade depth.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

If we take center 1st or 2nd round I'd think "starter" material.

Salute the nation

Hell no, he's depth only. No way to I make him the starter and have to relive the Sean Mahan year...

A rookie would be an upgrade, and if Pouncey isn't coming back, the Steelers will replace Pouncey in round 1, 2 or 3.

Ben Cleveland could take over next year big powerful C if we are moving towards run heavy that he could be groomed
I right now want Harris rnd 2 Either Notre Dame or UM Mayfield good sized agile powerful OT, who I think will jump up from right now a rnd 4 projection to 2-3 or Van Laden, would look into ohio st LT as well.
if Pouncey back less pressure of a cpletely new OL I would not bother tendering Fielier think he sucks asa OG Banner is more powerful and both banner and Chukes are better OT Dotson deserves to start. you in the mid rnds can draft a guy like Ben Brown or texas tech OG to replace Decastro next year.

a RB right now no one is talking is a similar type of back to bell Zamir white runs with the cuts and hard to bring down a load will keep fighting for yards