• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Republicans King Trump head to fundraiser, donors will be treated to intimate dinners

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
Drain that swamp!

Bwahahahahaha!

If you’ve been trying to get a hold of your Republican senator, you’ve probably been having a hell of a time getting through to speak with them or their staff. There are reports around the country of people trying to contact their senators to tell them to vote no on Betsy DeVos and Jeff Sessions, only to be met with busy signals, disconnections and phones just ringing and ringing and ringing. They’ve also closed and locked up their offices, claiming they’ve received “security threats.” The only security they need to be worried about is job security (looking at you Nevada Senator Dean Heller).

Nonetheless, rather than take the weekend to talk with constituents and hear why their phones are ringing off the hook before the DeVos and Sessions votes, they are taking a nice relaxing weekend away from D.C. to collect and cash checks from the only voices that matter to them:

The NRSC’s “Majority Makers” retreat will begin Friday with a 5:30 p.m. reception. Guests will sit down for intimate dinners with individual senators starting at 7 p.m.

On Saturday, guests will have the opportunity to participate in panel discussions with senators starting at 9:30 a.m. An afternoon golf tournament is scheduled for 12:30 p.m. The weather will be perfect for the occasion, 79 degrees and mostly sunny.
Guests will have the opportunity to have dinner with individual senators again on Saturday evening, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. They had the chance to request dinners with particular senators on either Friday or Saturday evening.

Oh my gosh, doesn’t that sound like a lovely time? Their constituents can’t even get an intern on the phone, but their billionaire friends are being treated to private “intimate dinners with individual senators.” And what a coincidence, their new leader is also paying a visit to the swamp this weekend:

President Trump will fly on Air Force One and the White House confirms he will land at Palm Beach International Airport on Friday, February 3 and depart Monday, February 6.

What a coincidence! All the swamp creatures will be gathered in Palm Beach, Florida this weekend!

My what brave patriots....hiding in their offices because of "security threats"

The cuckservatives are running scared as the protests grow by the thousands and the capitol switchboard sees its record for calls smashed by DOUBLE.

https://thinkprogress.org/republica...undreds-of-protesters-d2c65686e719#.1stw676vq

Republican congressman sneaks out of meeting to avoid hundreds of protesters

The crowd chanted “shame on you!” as Rep. Roskam drove away.

Bwahahahahaha! 2018 can't get here soon enough, CONservative heads are gonna roll!

Last edited:
This sounds like whining to me. Obama was the fundraiser in chief. I don't get the outrage. Isn't it how money is raised for campaigns across the country?

This sounds like whining to me. Obama was the fundraiser in chief. I don't get the outrage. Isn't it how money is raised for campaigns across the country?

Was gonna say, that's different from Bomma how?

What you sound to me is like someone who does a 180 when his guy is doing all the things he hated about Washington.

Two words for you, look them up -cognitive dissonance-

You're not fooling anyone Trump Chump©

The force is telling me this thread will be consolidated with an already existing thread started by Elfie.

That's not the force just the discomfort of a puckering. *******. Get used to it.

....and the wailing could be heard for a hundred miles as the gentle snowflakes gathered in a safe zone next to the he/she/it..bathrooms contemplating how many Syrian refugees they would bring to live with them

You want cognitive dissonance. How about killing unborn children, and calling it women's health.

They love bathing in baby blood before they riot,loot,pillage,beat and burn the innocent. It's because they care...