• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Ral

The libs don't care this is how they roll. By whatever means necessary. Legit or not. It's really clear. I'd invest in bullets and a few good rifles.

I suspect the libs would rightfully point to the ridiculously odd Florida elections that put Bush in the White House so long ago.

Voter Fraud is no new thing. Does that excuse Clinton? No. But I don't think we should pretend that American politics isn't about as ugly a slime pit as we can humanly imagine.

More heads to roll...

J. Christian Adams, the President and General Counsel of the Public Interest Legal Foundation, has filed a legal complaint with the Federal Election Commission against “Hillary for America, the Democratic National Committee, Democracy Partners, Americans United for Change, and other known and unknown individuals and groups” based on O’Keefe’s second video investigation.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...roject-veritas-investigation-clinton-network/

Bwahahaha

Robert Creamer, the political organizer featured in the videos, has been fired (that's two so far).

I suspect the libs would rightfully point to the ridiculously odd Florida elections that put Bush in the White House so long ago.

Voter Fraud is no new thing. Does that excuse Clinton? No. But I don't think we should pretend that American politics isn't about as ugly a slime pit as we can humanly imagine.

But after seeing this was it really even close, or did they manage to keep it from being stolen? I have seen another video where they mention the Republicans like to follow the rules.

BOOM!

cnn_zpszp0e4qwq.png

O'keefe tweeted earlier that tomorrow's video will be one the MSM (I know, ha!) can't ignore...

James O'Keefe ‏@JamesOKeefeIII 2h2 hours ago
Tomorrow's video is so damning, we'll have the corporate media forced to cover this. Even if they're dragged kicking and screaming. #Veritas

Trump Hires an “Election Protection” Operative to Combat our "Rigged System"

Donald Trump’s “election protection” effort will be run by Mike Roman, a Republican operative best known for promoting a video of apparent voter intimidation by the New Black Panthers outside a polling place in 2008. Roman is to oversee poll-watching efforts as Trump undertakes an unprecedented effort by a major party nominee by calling into question the legitimacy of the popular vote weeks before election day.

The Republican nominee has insisted, without evidence, that dead people and undocumented immigrants are voting in the United States. Trump has long claimed that the 2016 election is rigged but has amplified his claims of voter fraud in recent days. On Monday he tweeted: “Of course there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day. Why do Republican leaders deny what is going on? So naive!” In particular Trump claimed in an interview with Fox News that voter fraud was rampant in cities including Philadelphia, St Louis and Chicago after long warning vaguely about fraud in “certain communities”.

http://truthfeed.com/breaking-trump...n-operative-to-combat-our-riggedsystem/30369/

Where Gore lost credibility was when he didn't want to recount the whole state and instead only a few select counties, so the informed person's opinion (mine) was that there was voter fraud but the Dems hadn't done quite enough of it. EVERY recount including some done and paid for by the newspapers themselves showed that Bush won.

So Libs? where is the outrage? Is Obama a legitimate President? After this video how can anyone ever be sure?

At least one Liberal is outraged.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...vote-clinton-rubber-stamp-elitist-corruption/

How anybody sane could possibly believe that Democrat voter fraud is not an issue in elections is beyond comprehension. Just look at the history and it jumps out at ya like pink on green.

The Black Panthers that got turned loose was the first blatant slap, then the Dems started to sic Holders Justice dept on any attempt to pass voter ID legislation. The reasons for that are so profoundly idiotic that they had to get the UN involved to try to justify the process.

How they managed to convince anybody that it disenfranchised blacks and was racist to have to show ID to vote..... is pure Chutzpah. There is in fact, IMHO that is, zero poor blacks in this Country without some kind of picture ID. If they are indeed black and destitute, the Democrats have found them, ID'ed then, registered them in multiple welfare programs and have buses ready on election day to take them to as many precincts as possible, on top of their mail in ballots that is.

Like this...
It's one thing for a Democratic presidential candidate to dominate a Democratic city like Philadelphia, but check out this head-spinning figure: In 59 voting divisions in the city, Mitt Romney received not one vote. Zero. Zilch.

OK, they say its entirely possible because about 94 percent of the people who live in that division are black. Seven white residents were counted in the 2010 census and none of them could be located. Ya gotta give them credit though. Despite the Democratic advantage in the 28th Ward, Clark says he also makes sure party workers are getting the vote out.

I hear ya, even if it's one bus at a time.

And then there's the dead, dead Democrats have been voting religiously for centuries.

VoterIDDeadVoting.jpg

Hillary's brownshirts leader outed

Dem operative 'stepping back' after video suggests group incited violence at Trump rallies

A Democratic operative whose organization was helping Hillary Clinton's campaign announced Tuesday that he would be "stepping back" from the campaign after a video suggested that he and other staffers hired people to attend Donald Trump's campaign rallies and incite violence.

Robert Creamer -- husband of Illinois Rep. Jan Schakowsky -- announced his resignation in a statement after conservative activist James O'Keefe released a video under his organization Project Veritas Action, which showed Creamer and other operatives purportedly discussing methods for inciting violence at rallies for the Republican nominee.

Creamer was helping the Democratic National Committee with Clinton's campaign while working for Democracy Partners, a progressive consulting group. He is also the head of a group called Mobilize, which contracted with the DNC.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/18/politi...ies/index.html

On MSNBC last night a Democratic spokesman said with a straight face there has never been any proof of voter fraud on a large scale. I was waiting for the tanks to roll in behind him. Baghdad Bob.

It's all rigged

The covers are being blown off the whole corrupt news reporting industry

Google’s Eric Schmidt Working Directly With the Clinton Campaign

Eric Schmidt, the chief executive of Alphabet, Google’s parent company, is working directly with Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, according to a memo contained within an email released by WikiLeaks.

“Discreet conservations” of forming “working relationships” with companies such as Facebook and Apple were also facilitated as early as October 2014, the memo stated. This is at least six months prior to when Clinton announced her candidacy for president.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/memo-...nton-campaign/

It's a private joke of mine that Hillary is exactly in the mold of Richard Nixon, whom the Dems hated and who she herself had a hand in taking down.... the Hypocrisy in this matter is tangible....

It's a private joke of mine that Hillary is exactly in the mold of Richard Nixon, whom the Dems hated and who she herself had a hand in taking down.... the Hypocrisy in this matter is tangible....

She makes Nixon look like a boy scout. It's mind numbing she is this close to running this country.

Okeefe to release his biggest bombshell to date tomorrow at noon. Tick Tock....

3b_zpsqjxy3c0f.png

2b_zpswh3rsl70.png

1b_zpshsniugv9.png

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...em-playbook-rigging-polls-through-oversamples

You know how ive been saying all year that when the poll breakdowns have come out they made no sense and were heavily biased.... Seems im right... By the dems own mouth. And these polling companies run cross media... Some provide data to even conservative sources... Tricky ********... Well unless you actually look at the data

Even if the polls were not over sampling Dems, i think they would still be off. They have spent so much time deomnizing Trump as racist, sexist and everything else, that there's a lot of people who will vote for him but claim they didn't.

It's similar to the recent Brexit vote in England. All the polls showed Brexit would be defeated and all the celebs and media painted anybody who wanted Brexit as a racist xenophobe idiot. So naturally, few people told pollsters they were for it, until they had that secret ballot.

It's like how gay marriage has lost on every single ballot, even in uber-liberal California. Few people were going to tell pollsters they were against gay marriage, but then they voted against it. That's when liberal threw away the constitution and abused the court system to make law.

Look at the turnout of rallies. Half the people at Hillary's are bused in union people just to fill seats. Trump is packing arenas like he's the Stones and HIllary is like a Mollly Hatchet tribute band

Look at the turnout of rallies. Half the people at Hillary's are bused in union people just to fill seats. Trump is packing arenas like he's the Stones and HIllary is like a Mollly Hatchet tribute band

So, you are suggesting that she is flirting with disaster?

I am just wondering what the media would be saying about Trump right now if video surfaced, confirming that the RNC had paid to have nut jobs bussed in to Hillary rallies to pick fights and instigate physical confrontations, Trump knew about it, and Trump approved of the tactic.

I am going to go on a limb to say the media's collective head would be exploding with such news.

"TRUMP PAID NUT JOBS TO ATTACK PEACEFUL HILLARY RALLY ATTENDEES!!! AAAAAAGH, HE IS THE DEBIL!!"

"MORE EVIDENCE THAT DONALD TRUMP IS SATAN: HE PAID PEOPLE TO GET INTO FIGHTS AT HILLARY RALLIES!!"

Of course, the only problem with paying people to go to Hillary rallies to pick fights is that the paid attendees would probably outnumber the actual Hillary supporters in attendance.