• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Ral

This is actual evidence of illegal activity on the part of the Clinton campaign and Clinton herself.

And what do you suppose will come of it? What indeed?

I suspect America ought to refer to Hillary as president duck after she steals this election.

This is actual evidence of illegal activity on the part of the Clinton campaign and Clinton herself. And what do you suppose will come of it?

A Hillary indictment?

giphy.gif

"Hey, smartest woman in the world, did you have any clue that the same guy who met with Obama 42 times and was at the White House more than 300 times and who ran a Democrat organization closely connected to your campaign was hiring crazies to pick fights at Trump rallies?"

ClintonShruggiegif.gif

giphy.gif

http://www.infowars.com/report-votes-switched-from-trump-to-hillary-in-texas/

Early voting for the 2016 presidential election started yesterday for people in some areas who have been given the opportunity to avoid the long lines on November 8.
However, in Amarillo, a woman was shocked to see her ballot flip from Republican to Democrat.
“Gary and I went to early vote today,” wrote Lisa Houlette on Facebook. “I voted a straight Republican ticket and as I scrolled to submit my ballot I noticed that the Republican straight ticket was highlighted, however, the Clinton/Kaine box was also highlighted!”

Make sure you check your ballot..

“Multiple reports on my Facebook, Periscope, Snapchat, and Twitter from my friends in Texas, and all of them had their vote switched to Clinton automatically,” one post on The Donald Reddit is headlined.
The reports are alarming, especially given the fact that the media, Hillary Clinton’s campaign and even President Obama himself have all attempted to dismiss Donald Trump’s concerns about vote rigging as a baseless conspiracy theory.

Video #4 now available. Happy Birthday, Killery...

True the Vote Offers Smartphone App to Report Voter Fraud

True the Vote has released a smartphone app that allows users to report voter fraud and irregularities.

VoteStand, available for both iPhone and Android users, is advertised to be the “first online election fraud reporting app” available to voters across the country “to quickly report suspected election illegalities as they happen,” according to True the Vote. The free app operates much like a social network where users can send updates about polling place issues, voter intimidation attempts and others to identify problem areas. VoteStand incidents can take the form of text or photo reports, geotagged to the user’s location.

VoteStand.png

http://www.votestand.com/

"You know, as a Christian woman, I understand persecution, but I will not sit here and be persecuted because your information is totally false," Brazile said.

What a crazy *****! She was persecuted by being asked questions about her lies? Wow.

The only people persecuting Christians are Muslims. She's gonna get her Bomma card pulled.

Video #4 now available.

Oh Democrats. Spin, spin, spin then get caught on tape.

Clinton campaign accepted the money knowing it came from Belize, only returned it 30 days later after word of the Project Veritas videos came out.

Vid #5 - Media Matters Brags About Sabotaging Roger Stone (Project Veritas)

Video #6 - Major Hillary Donor Inside Dem Fundraiser: Blacks Are “Seriously ****** in The Head"

I would say this is the weakest of their submissions.

While it is absolutely ridiculous that some kind of valid identification should not be required for voting, that's the stand many liberal and poverty-stricken areas have taken on the grounds that unemployed people etc. don't have access to id cards and thus would be disenfranchised. (ya, I know... yada yada yada...)

Thus, the democratic party is suggesting that a strong push to demand valid id cards is discriminating against that segment of the population that cannot gain access to a valid id card and thus would not be able to vote. It seems, the democratic party would be better served by finding ways to gainfully employ or otherwise provide people with identification cards such that their ability to vote was secured.

After all, if the right to vote is such an important and valuable thing, is it not important to the individual to secure the base requirements necessary to go about getting your documents in order? How much has the Clinton campaign spent on advertising etc.? Certainly 10 or 20 million could have been spent on ID cards.

It's working!

Trump Rated More Honest; Contest Stays a Dead Heat (POLL)

Hillary Clinton trails Donald Trump for the first time this campaign in who’s seen as more honest and trustworthy, a sign of further possible fallout from renewed FBI scrutiny of Clinton-related emails. A steady six in 10 likely voters disapprove of how she’s responded to the issue.

The race between them is now a precise dead heat in the latest ABC News/Washington Post tracking poll, 46-46 percent

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-rated-honest-contest-stays-dead-heat-poll/story?id=43225421

Look, I'm all about "fairness". That is NOT what the ******* email says. In that email Brock does not say "Black voters are stupid"

This is the same bullshit spinning that everyone is blaming CNN and the left side MSM for. Be fair for ****'s sake. The email conjectures that perhaps through his tactics it can be surmised that Brock believes Black voters are stupid enough to not see through the ads and what is going on.

At no ******* point in the email or it's direct context does Brock say "Black voters are stupid."

This **** is getting old.

Look, I'm all about "fairness". That is NOT what the ******* email says. In that email Brock does not say "Black voters are stupid"

This is the same bullshit spinning that everyone is blaming CNN and the left side MSM for. Be fair for ****'s sake. The email conjectures that perhaps through his tactics it can be surmised that Brock believes Black voters are stupid enough to not see through the ads and what is going on.

At no ******* point in the email or it's direct context does Brock say "Black voters are stupid."

This **** is getting old.

A huge part of the issue with both parties voters being blinded to the horrid corruption going on is that both sides do it so frequuently one side looks at the other and dismisses what their own side does... In alternative media its done all the time....Drudge runs one sided pro trump anti hillary pieces. Huffpost does the same in reverse. these both give one sided viewpoints that create a conformation bias in their bases. The issue has been that the mianstream media, which should be, but is not, apolitical has begun to operate the same way, and that pushes these viewpoints further outside of the bases and creates an explosive and polarized population. this is dangerous and wrong on both sides. the freedom of the press was always expected to be used as an anti corruption tool, not a political propaganda machine . its unfortunetly been moving in this direction for a hundred years or more now, but its never ever been this bad

The hell with "fairness"

Bullwhip them then stampede their *****!

Donald Trump Surges To 12 Point Lead In Texas

If the presidential election were held today, about 52 percent of likely general election voters said they would vote for Trump while just over 39 percent said they would vote for Clinton. This marks the first time Trump has polled over 50 percent in Texas and casts doubt on any Democratic victory on November 8.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/11/01/donald-trump-surges-to-12-point-lead-in-texas/

The hell with "fairness"

Bullwhip them then stampede their *****!

Donald Trump Surges To 12 Point Lead In Texas

If the presidential election were held today, about 52 percent of likely general election voters said they would vote for Trump while just over 39 percent said they would vote for Clinton. This marks the first time Trump has polled over 50 percent in Texas and casts doubt on any Democratic victory on November 8.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/11/01/donald-trump-surges-to-12-point-lead-in-texas/

Yikes. The panic must be palatable.

A creepy old basement. One with bats, cobwebs and a dank smell.

Last edited:
Clinton denies the Project Veritas videos, showing Democratic operatives hiring crazy thugs to start fights at Trump events, and consulting Hillary about that tactic ...

7a72827689743f86c0ef9d345beebfff7fb3869b520d4ae674e777b78513140a_1.jpg