• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Riot check-in

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone here in danger, or near it? Maybe you got a free TV? Keep us in the loop.

What's happening in your city?

Police chief gave word of threats on social media that violent riots were coming to our part of suburban Atlanta. Shopping areas proactively closed, police closed exits, and SWAT vehicles were positioned. Suburban Georgia has to be near the top of guns per capita in the US. People had their guns out of the safes, cleaned, and accessible. Nothing happened around here.

They burned buses and police cars here in Richmond night before last. And last night they tried to burn a museum and a college. They did vandalize a lot of store fronts, broke into a bank, and vandalized all the monuments.

Lots of paid agitators in many cities. Where does the money come from? China? Russia? Iran? They will vote for Joe Biden too.

From what I can tell, it's mostly broken glass in Phoenix, city hall and police cars. Done by young, white males.

Let's see, 30+% unemployment and locked down for 2 months, anyone surprised?

Anyone else think part of the people going crazy is the 2 month corona lockdown? I think it is playing a part in the overwhelming frustration with authority.

Anyone else think part of the people going crazy is the 2 month corona lockdown? I think it is playing a part in the overwhelming frustration with authority.

Absolutely

Eh, I don’t know. We’ve seen this type of protesting and rioting before and there was no lock down, although I don’t remember this scale of protests in the past. I think the people that are actually protesting have a grievance and they are turning out in droves across the nation to peacefully protest. As far as those causing damage and destruction, it’s hard to say. For conservatives, there is pretty much consensus that they are paid agitators. For liberals, it’s white supremacists that are rioting and destroying things. Me, I think our chickens are coming home to roost.

As far as those causing damage and destruction, it’s hard to say. For conservatives, there is pretty much consensus that they are paid agitators. For liberals, it’s white supremacists that are rioting and destroying things. Me, I think our chickens are coming home to roost.

I don't think it's one or the other. It's both and more. I think their are several groups with varying ideals..And every group believes they are on the side of the Right & Just.

There were threats of coming near my hometown. Word spread quickly, we all loaded our AR-15s and hand guns. Town of 953 now has 454 on a Facebook messenger group ready to jump into action if they come here. They will not leave if they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

I live very close to the parts of Tampa where the rioters were burning and looting. I cannot wait until I can move out away from all big cities.

Last night after dinner we drove to downtown Indianapolis to check out the chaos. Of course it was still daylight out. There was a huge parade of rioters. I would guess probably 300 or so, maybe more. There were a lot of boarded up windows from the damage that the criminals did on Friday. Then last night after dark they turned it up even more. They absolutely destroyed a Five Guys that we had driven past earlier, along with a bunch of other buildings. They set cars and dumpsters on fire. Trashed a liquor store and stole booze. Probably Hennessy. It’s on video. The limp-wristed pansy-assed Dim mayor actually said that Indianapolis successfully hosted a protest. What!? Look at what they did to the city! Destroyed businesses, caused millions in damages, defaced monuments and historical buildings... you call that a success? You dumb ************!

there were two bus loads of people following a black Range Rover that caused the chaos in Pittsburgh. Every city has said whom they are arresting are from out of state. The protests are peaceful until one white person, covered in black acts out and starts the chaos and destruction. Looks like ANTIFA to me. They leave a backback of tools behind for others to join in the destruction. All coordinated.

Couple of peaceful protest in downtown Greenville. No looting or damaging property. This is nothing but a excuse to steal **** and tear stuff up. Has nothing to do with Police brutality. I hope that cop gets what's coming to him.

Hit my little neck of the woods last night. La Mesa, CA.
Peaceful protest.
Then somehow got violent.
I know it is not residents.
WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON!

I think I am just going to drink. Become comfortably numb. Don't know what else to do.

I am about to start a riot over businesses STILL being closed

There were threats of coming near my hometown. Word spread quickly, we all loaded our AR-15s and hand guns. Town of 953 now has 454 on a Facebook messenger group ready to jump into action if they come here. They will not leave if they do.

Pretty much!
*** munches probably won’t come to most suburbs unless the lake getting shot!

It's antifa causing most of the destruction. I've seen plenty of evidence of that. They need crushed and I think this has finally put the nail in their coffin. They're Soros backed. Which is well known.That assclown is funding most of this garbage.

Downtown Jacksonville had a few asshats get rowdy, but for the most part that was about 200 out of the 1200 protesters who stuck around to start stuff..Didn't pan out.

I live in a middle/upper middle class neighborhood. That stuff doesn't happen here. I'm at the end of a cul-de-sac, one way in, heavy woods,swamp and river for 200yards behind me.

They'd be absolutely screwed coming in. Which again ain't going to happen here anyway, but hypothetically I'm tactically in a wonderful spot.

Last edited:
Nothing in suburban Pittsburgh. Here there are only a few kinds of people: Rednecks who have guns, Yuppie Boomers who can afford lots of nice guns, and blacks who have jobs and go to work like everybody else and have guns. Dude around the corner from me literally has an ammo factory in his garage and sells mail order.

Last night after dinner we drove to downtown Indianapolis to check out the chaos. Of course it was still daylight out. There was a huge parade of rioters. I would guess probably 300 or so, maybe more. There were a lot of boarded up windows from the damage that the criminals did on Friday. Then last night after dark they turned it up even more. They absolutely destroyed a Five Guys that we had driven past earlier, along with a bunch of other buildings. They set cars and dumpsters on fire. Trashed a liquor store and stole booze. Probably Hennessy. It’s on video. The limp-wristed pansy-assed Dim mayor actually said that Indianapolis successfully hosted a protest. What!? Look at what they did to the city! Destroyed businesses, caused millions in damages, defaced monuments and historical buildings... you call that a success? You dumb ************!
Hogshit is totally worthless, always has been and always will be. His initial comments justifying rioting based on systemic and institutionalized racism only made it worse. Thank God Holcomb over stepped his ignorant *** and called up the Guard.

AZ governor just declared an emergency curfew starting a 8 this evening and lasting a week. National Guard was also put on alert.

Any other state stepping up or continuing to wring their hands?