• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Riot check-in

https://babylonbee.com/news/rioters...VXULlYdgaRZxoufUGmeCnUWfQ90bHH_pnNnxAepnE_AAg

Rioters Decline To Sign Colin Kaepernick

MINNEAPOLIS, MN—Colin Kaepernick arrived at the Minneapolis riots last night, saying he was excited to be a part of the looting and violence.

Kaepernick tried out for the riots by throwing bricks into windows but missed every time. He was able to rush a Molotov cocktail into a target window and then spike it on the ground, but then he caught fire. Finally, in a last-ditch effort to get selected for one of the riot squads, he filmed a workout video and sent it to various protester organizations but hadn't heard back as of publishing time.

"While we appreciate Kaepernick's enthusiasm, we need someone who can lob a Molotov cocktail accurately," said a representative for the rioters. "We wish him the best of luck in his future rioting career. We believe Kaepernick will land on his feet with another rioting organization. Maybe Chicago or Louisville will want him."

The former quarterback quickly blamed his failed rioting career on racism.

Heater Skelter!

(Where is Chicken Little Spike? He loves reporting chaos)

I wonder if the young ne'er do wells got enough to purge their systems last night? Maybe a nice quiet Sunday, after church, and they'll just rest up for work tomorrow.

Oh wait, all the McJobs are gone, so they have nothing better to do.....

43ir23.jpg

This classic is now relevant:
My name is Howard Stern, and welcome to the new morning show. And we have a new feature for you. This is, uh, something special. We have a traffic copter now here at WWWW. Let's go up to Mama Look-a boo boo day in the traffic copter. Mama, you there? Hello? Mama? Uh. [Helicopter sound effect] Hello? [In Mama's voice] Yes, hello. This is Mama Look-a boo boo day, the only black traffic reporter in the Detroit area, I'm proud to say. [in his normal voice] Pleasure to make your acquaintance this morning, Mama. Tell me, uh, what's going on in the traffic? [in Mama's voice] First, a political statement, if I may. Kill, Kill, Kill... The White Man, by Eugene Mama Look-a boo boo day. Eugene is my pen name 'cause I wrote this while I was in the pen. OK, here we go. Kill, kill, kill the white man. Kill him until he is dead. Kill the white man. Thank you.

Tried to go to Sam's, it was shutdown at noon i hear. Tried to go to Walmart, it closed at five. The local family dollar is closed. It's feeling superfuckingweird around here.

I would try to order everything you can online right now. Not sure how easy that is for you to do, but Amazon sure seems to find a way. They have 'Amazon Fresh' where you can get most groceries you'd find in your local supermarket. We've used it and have gotten next day delivery.

My wife's company, headquartered in downtown Pittsburgh,emailed today saying do not come into town tomorrow. No biggie, she has been working from home for 2 months.

As for me, I received my IWB holster today. I will be concealed carrying whenever I wander out, for the time being. Don't worry, I have a permit. I don't expect any trouble, but pays to be prepared.

I guess there is an active violent protest at a Target a few miles away. My husband saw a big police riot military type vehicle just a few minutes ago. ******* A.

Curfew in Jacksonville 8pm-6am,.they're not playing.I'll be rolling out to work at 4:30am from St.Johns County.

Hit my little neck of the woods last night. La Mesa, CA.
Peaceful protest.
Then somehow got violent.
I know it is not residents.
WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON!

I think I am just going to drink. Become comfortably numb. Don't know what else to do.

They shut down the interstate just blocks from where I grew up

There was a protest near me that was organized by a 14 or 15 yr old girl. It was very peaceful and I believe only about 100 or so showed up. I was a little nervous because people on facebook were threatening to bring guns to the rally to counter the protesters. I dont know if that happened or not, but like I said everything went peacefully.

Albuquerque had a peaceful protest I believe.
Honestly haven’t really kept up locally.

Been working a lot. Wife being pregnant and this whole covid thing has her cooped up in the house, or taking her out for walks at the track.
Then keeping our 8 year old son occupied as well.

I hope all you guys are safe though. These riots are out of hand already. Stupid

Nothing in suburban Pittsburgh. Here there are only a few kinds of people: Rednecks who have guns, Yuppie Boomers who can afford lots of nice guns, and blacks who have jobs and go to work like everybody else and have guns. Dude around the corner from me literally has an ammo factory in his garage and sells mail order.

Nice

Look, a Liberal with a brain:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/woma...iderDkF-rcRW9cavdVI4sZhvoIyzbuoq5wplRCWrCbE9o

Woman In L.A. BEGS Alleged Looters To Stop: ‘This Is Going To Get Trump Re-Elected!’

A woman in Santa Monica, California, desperately pleaded with rioters who were allegedly looting stores in the area on Sunday, screaming at them that they were going to get President Donald Trump re-elected.

“This is going to get Trump re-elected!” the woman screamed. “Please stop! Think .”

“Do not get Trump re-elected for your behavior,” the woman desperately pleaded. “Please! Santa Monica, please! We don’t want Trump re-elected! Please stop doing this! They’re only going to want him back because of your–”

Nothing here in Wichita. We did have a peaceful protest downtown and that was it. It’s nice to be removed from all the chaos.

Nothing here in Wichita. We did have a peaceful protest downtown and that was it. It’s nice to be removed from all the chaos.

From what I can see it's the big cities that are the targets. Too much traveling to get any decent volume destruction anywhere else.

221292_5_.png

President Trump employed Twitter to declare Antifa a terror group, sparking predictable claims from the New York Times and ACLU, among other leftist activists that he lacks the authority to do so. Perhaps they fear that President Trump will do something far more consequential and invoke the Insurrection Act, enabling him to bypass the limitations imposed in ordinary circumstances on the domestic use of the U.S. military by the Posse Comitatus Act.

Without question, invocation of the Insurrection Act, first enacted in 1807 and subsequently modified and renumbered to 10 USC, Chapter 13, §§ 251–255,would spark outrage on the left and lawsuits in jurisdictions where a lone left-wing federal judge would declare it unconstitutional and issue a nationwide injunction, sparking a true constitutional crisis. There would be extreme violence and likely major casualties if military forces were deployed and attacked.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/its_an_insurrection_no_longer_just_protests.html

Yeah- there’s not much here to loot...lol.

Yeah- there’s not much here to loot...lol.

And people wonder why amazon doesn’t have stores.

The Walmart in our town took all of their guns out. I hope it's just a precaution and temporary.

Where I live the cops are calling the business owners and telling them to stay away. These looters are destroying a chance for a solution. The protestors should be in their grills.