• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

RIP President Bush

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
He was 94

Should have eaten more broccoli

RIP Mr. President. Didn't think it'd be too long after Barbara had passed.

Whatever your politics, he was a statesman and a gentleman, and he served his country with honor & postponed his college studies to fight tyranny.

Rest in peace President Bush. Had a lot of respect for him, always carried himself with class and compassion, a true statesman. Thank you for your decades of service and contributions to the country.

Yep...RIP to a hard workin' dedicated man. They were a class act.... 94...shees Louise, Ill never make it, that's for sure.

th

The only president who jumped out of a plane that I'm aware of. Definitely the only one to do it at 90. Forget the politics, he was a cool dude who got the most out of the life he had and kept his family first.

RIP

The world has few men left like bush sr

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Anytime now...some vile leftist most likely from academia openly expressing their hate and contempt for the man.

Like they did to Barbara.

th

Last edited:
Look Bush senior wasn’t exactly my favorite guy... he was a CIA spook and virtually the king of globalists.... He almost assuredly was connected to the JFK assaination in some weird way, as well as Iran contra, and several dozen other high profile immoral black op type things this country has done within the last half century. He was nt the founder of the washington swamp culture, but he dug more than his share of trenches for it. He did some good too though, and whatever is in the past is in the past... RIP Mr Bush.

The only president who jumped out of a plane that I'm aware of. Definitely the only one to do it at 90. Forget the politics, he was a cool dude who got the most out of the life he had and kept his family first.

RIP

I think he was the only president to be shot down.

They lived through the depression as well as WWII. That's a pretty hardened generation.

Can you imagine all of the things they’ve seen? Wow.

He certainly wasn't a conservative that's for sure. What I remember most? "Read my lips ,no new taxes"

RIP

He refused to go after and end Saddam in the first Gulf War which made me have to go over there to finish the job in the second Gulf War, yeah, he's no favorite of mine either

oh well RIP I guess

Yeah, as a supporter of Reps, HW turned out, years later I learned, to be a tremendous let-down. For his loss I mourn his family. RIP President Bush. Thank you for the well meaning years prior to government service.

My first vote as an 19 year old was for George H. W. Bush.

What an amazing love story he and Barbara shared. I think he was a decent, honest man who loved his country, his God, and his family. Very few (if any) of those men from that generation are left. Rest well, GHWB.

My first vote as an 19 year old was for George H. W. Bush.

He was my first vote too, at 18. RIP. That was a fun day. I worked our precinct, got a free pass out of school, extra credit in my Government class and threw a football with Jack Trudeau, who played for the Colts at the time.