• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Debate Thread

When Trump said black and Hispanic jobs, I took that to mean jobs in general, as in employment rate, not any specific job type. The fact is that illegals will take jobs away from citizens and most of these will be jobs taken away from low income people. Because a significant % of black and Hispanic people are in the lower income bracket, it means that they will be disproportionately impacted by a flood of illegal immigrants in their local job markets.

So are many democrats that vote.

I'm certain Rush would have said that when he was alive. Don't argue with me.

Rush said it numerous times:

2013: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...i_live_rent-free_in_obamas_head-comments.html

2014: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/01/rush-limbaugh-its-me-again-obama-says-im-his-problem-video/

2016: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/10/17/still_living_rent_free_in_obama_s_head/

2020:

I am sure I could find a dozen more examples, so yes, Dr. Flogstain emulated his plagiarist hero by stealing Limbaugh's line. The funniest part is he does not even know the origin of the phrase he steals!

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

2013: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...i_live_rent-free_in_obamas_head-comments.html

2014: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/01/rush-limbaugh-its-me-again-obama-says-im-his-problem-video/

2016: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/10/17/still_living_rent_free_in_obama_s_head/

2020:

I am sure I could find a dozen more examples, so yes, Dr. Flogstain emulated his plagiarist hero by stealing Limbaugh's line. The funniest part is he does not even know the origin of the phrase he steals!

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

there's much that Flog doesn't know.

2020:

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

Oh no doubt. An avid listener I was.

My point was to tell Trog to not argue with the fact that Rush said that when he was alive.,.not dead. lol

WATCH:
MSNBC just reported that Hunter Biden, who is a drug addict and a convicted felon, has been sitting in on Joe Biden’s meetings in the White House since the debate last week.

In other words, Hunter Biden is now making decisions that impact our country.

This is insane.

I'm 6'2" and was heavy at 215. BP hanging around 140/80 and the doc was ready to put me on meds. Not if I can help it....I have a goal of 190 in hopes it will lower my BP. Started light exercising, eating right and no alcohol. I love my beer but I try to stay busy and drink lots of water rather than plunk down and kick back 3 or 4. I'm at 202 now and noticed a definite decrease in BP. It's now at least in the normal range when I wake up. That said, no beer until I hit my goal and once I get there I might still stay on the wagon. I feel a lot better after 3 weeks.
Good for you, JMM. Not only BP, but you'll generally feel better and have more energy. I'm just 6' or at least I used to be, no problem with high BP, just the opposite, and currently at about 185, but feel so much better 10 pounds lighter. And as the years pass, the weight gets harder to carry around with you. :ROFLMAO:

WATCH:
MSNBC just reported that Hunter Biden, who is a drug addict and a convicted felon, has been sitting in on Joe Biden’s meetings in the White House since the debate last week.

In other words, Hunter Biden is now making decisions that impact our country.

This is insane.

This could be a part of Dems trying to get Joe to resign. It appears that Jill does her best to keep Joe away from people to keep her influence over him. She wants him to stay at all costs, probably because she knows she goes back to teaching community college once this is over.

Hunter hates Jill. It’s possible some want Hunter to witness the decline himself then get him away from Jill and advise him to step down. Followed by Hunter getting a bag of cash from donors and a promise that Joe pardons him as he goes out the door.

This could be a part of Dems trying to get Joe to resign. It appears that Jill does her best to keep Joe away from people to keep her influence over him. She wants him to stay at all costs, probably because she knows she goes back to teaching community college once this is over.

Hunter hates Jill. It’s possible some want Hunter to witness the decline himself then get him away from Jill and advise him to step down. Followed by Hunter getting a bag of cash from donors and a promise that Joe pardons him as he goes out the door.
Doktor Jill and Methhead will not have to do another honest days work for the rest of their lives. Their thought process is that there is never enough money and power and will continue, at all cost, to hold on the what they now have. If Biden loses, the worst that can happen to the good Dokor, is that they join the interloper as a next door neighbor in Martha's Vineyard.

With the SC ruling, the Biden family can work their grift openly now without fear of reprisal.
4 more years could net 100s of millions of dollars.

As long as Joe is supporting "Pay for Play" in an official capacity, he's immune.

"Hey, China. You want me to make an executive order increasing costs for combustion engines 20 fold? Give me $50 million and I sign the executive order 5 minutes after my bank acct shows the deposit!"

With the SC ruling, the Biden family can work their grift openly now without fear of reprisal.
4 more years could net 100s of millions of dollars.

As long as Joe is supporting "Pay for Play" in an official capacity, he's immune.

"Hey, China. You want me to make an executive order increasing costs for combustion engines 20 fold? Give me $50 million and I sign the executive order 5 minutes after my bank acct shows the deposit!"
Exactly. They did this for Joe. They know he is a criminal and Trump could easily get back at him.

Hunter hates Jill. It’s possible some want Hunter to witness the decline himself then get him away from Jill and advise him to step down. Followed by Hunter getting a bag of coke from donors and a promise that Joe pardons him as he goes out the door.
Fify

Alex Berenson (Democrat, Former NYT Reporter) stating it as simply as one can. Logic. Unarguable.

Except, we have Flogtard <sigh>. His obese self will pop in and genuflect, throw out a red herring, and scream that Berenson "Spreads disinformation!!!" v debating the actual content and facts. Floggy swore fealty to the crown of Covid and therefore Alex (who has endlessly documented the dangers of the vaccines and the dangers of the government mandates) is forever an enemy of the Democratic Communist party. So Floggy hates Berenson. Heretics are burned at stakes.

Berenson is a part of the same party Floggy ideologically follows without question (Heil Hitler). Yet Alex (infinitely smarter than Floggy), will now vote for Trump.

It takes courage and resolve to assess and do what is right.

Alex has.

If our choice is Biden v Trump, I will be voting for Donald Trump​

I never thought I'd write these words; but Joe Biden is already physically and mentally unfit to be President, and he cannot possibly serve another four-year term.

I was planning to leave my ballot blank.

Again.

This isn’t about policies. I’ve gotten more conservative over the years, but I’m still basically centrist. I agree with Republicans on the borders and Israel, with Democrats on Ukraine and abortion (the issue is awful, but if you put a gun to my head and made me pick no abortion or unfettered access, unfettered it would be). Both sides happily spend money they don’t have and roll over for the health-care industrial complex.

This isn’t about policies. This is about men.

Donald Trump’s unwillingness to accept he lost the 2020 election - which was unfair but in no way stolen - is dangerous. Trump’s personal flaws are obvious. He’s a blowhard, an egomaniac, obsessed with celebrity, and willing to say whatever pops into his head, true or not, if he thinks it will score points.

But Joe Biden is all those things too. (Anyone who doubts that reality should read up on his failed 1988 Presidential campaign, which happened at a time elite media organizations still reported honestly on Democrats.)

And Biden is one more thing that Trump isn’t.

(The truth, as best I can give it to you.)
He’s demented.

He’s 81 years old. His cognitive and physical decline is visible in practically every public appearance he makes. Doctors aren’t allowed to diagnose people publicly, but I’m not a doctor. It’s obvious Joe Biden has some kind of age-related neurological illness, probably either Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s.

We don’t vote for parties to be President. We don’t vote for coalitions.

We vote for people.
Individuals we task with making the world’s hardest decisions. Joe Biden cannot do that. He probably can’t figure out what he’s having for lunch.

And to vote for him is to ensure a constitutional crisis - probably sooner rather than later. He cannot survive as President until 2029. He should not be President
now.

If Joe Biden and Donald Trump are our choices in November, I’ll do something I never thought I would.

I’ll vote for Donald Trump.

Last edited:
@Tim Steelersfan - Imma have to stop you right there. Please, stop poking the Flogbear. He's busy championing his 23-year marriage to his husband. In fact, that isnt all its made up to be since only 15% of homosexual marriages ended in divorce between 2005-2015.

so when Flog isnt here, he's busy biting a pillow or having his tonsils pushed in.

We don’t vote for parties to be President. We don’t vote for coalitions.
Democrats do.
He's about half right.
Every Dim I know will still be voting for Dementia Joe, even if he was comatose in a hospital bed with a feeding tube up his nose.

Just taking a step back and looking at this thread of individuals, many of whom I've "known" for over two decades, I see more divisive, disgusting, and even hateful remarks towards one another and I can't help but see this very thread as a microcosm of the soul of this very nation. At what point have we lost all respect for individuality, decency, and a little empathy towards human dignity?

Let's face it, when I'm the voice of reason in this crowd, yinz are f*****.

My take, Badcat, is that Republicans began fighting back under 2015 under Trump. Before then, any Republican leader - and I mean ANY such leader - could be reviled, hated, loathed, and called a racist, xenophobic, bigoted, woman-hating murderer and that was hunky-dory.

We were told hundreds of times by (D) politicians that Ronald Reagan was an imbecile, a fascist war-monger, would take away health care from babies, despised women, hated black people, supported slavery, etc. George HW was an imbecile, a fascist war-monger, would take away health care from babies, despised women, hated black people, supported slavery, etc. George W. was an imbecile, a fascist war-monger, would take away health care from babies, despised women, hated black people, supported slavery, etc.

Trump? Pfft, he is an idiot Hitler but worse. Deranged, unhinged, a Russian agent, intent on killing Americans to benefit himself financially. Not that there's anything wrong with the latter thing, (D)imbos admit, but still ...

Then Trump responded in kind, and it was, "WHAT HAPPENED TO DECORUM?!?!?"

My take, Badcat, is that Republicans began fighting back under 2015 under Trump. Before then, any Republican leader - and I mean ANY such leader - could be reviled, hated, loathed, and called a racist, xenophobic, bigoted, woman-hating murderer and that was hunky-dory.

We were told hundreds of times by (D) politicians that Ronald Reagan was an imbecile, a fascist war-monger, would take away health care from babies, despised women, hated black people, supported slavery, etc. George HW was an imbecile, a fascist war-monger, would take away health care from babies, despised women, hated black people, supported slavery, etc. George W. was an imbecile, a fascist war-monger, would take away health care from babies, despised women, hated black people, supported slavery, etc.

Trump? Pfft, he is an idiot Hitler but worse. Deranged, unhinged, a Russian agent, intent on killing Americans to benefit himself financially. Not that there's anything wrong with the latter thing, (D)imbos admit, but still ...

Then Trump responded in kind, and it was, "WHAT HAPPENED TO DECORUM?!?!?"
You forgot forcing Grandma to eat dog food before pushing her off a cliff in her wheelchair.

You forgot forcing Grandma to eat dog food before pushing her off a cliff in her wheelchair.

(D)imbo ad, circa 2011:

And meanwhile a new political ad from the left end of the spectrum is seeking to amp up progressive outrage over the plan with an over-the-top message that appears to equate the GOP Medicare plan with, well, pushing defenseless seniors over a cliff.

The Wayback Machine, Political Ad and ... Paul Ryan?

The target of this ad, demonstrating what right-wing extremists would do? Paul Ryan.

Yes, left-wingers argued in 2011 that Paul ******* Ryan - the anti-Trumpist, the Rino, the compromiser, the sell-out - was a right-wing extremist.

Oh, and another right-wing extremist? Mittens Romney. "He put the dog on the roof! He's a racist!"

So please, for the love of God, spare me the claim that the shrieking overreaction to Trump is merited. I have suffered through the same bullshit for 45 years with ANY politician with an (R) after his or her name.

Both sides are hypocritical, but yeah, the Dems have reached a delusional state right now...

Seriously go find a few democrat forums and read them ... and dont get me wrong, every site for every party has batshit crazy crackpots... but they are so universally triggered there simply is little logic or reason left in the lot of them...

Poster A. "There is no cheating in elections...."( everyone agrees with them)
Same poster on election night when Biden looked cooked .... Desantis rigged florida... the repubs are stealing bags of votes at the post office in all these states, ect..." ( everyone agrees with them)

Poster B. "Trump is such a liar, he said he had the best economy ever, and pundits only ranked it top ten... "

Its brought up that Biden literally says things that are blatant lies like that he inherited 9% inflation and now there is no inflation (multiple times) or how the border patrol endorsed him...
Same poster: "he was confused.. he obviously didnt mean to lie... "

Poster C: "******* lunatic right wing conspiracies... "

Same poster: "Russia used a beam to disorient Biden during the debates.... "***

***an actual left wing conspiracy circling the talking points right now.....

Last edited: