• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Debate Thread

1720028666421.png

86889795-0-image-a-33_1720030013565.jpg

LIVE
BREAKING NEWS

Biden RESPONDS after reports he's mulling stepping down: Follow along for U.S. politics live updates​

By KELLY LACO, EXECUTIVE EDITOR OF POLITICS and KATELYN CARALLE, SENIOR U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 07:36 EDT, 3 July 2024 | UPDATED: 14:27 EDT, 3 July 2024

13:48

Biden breaks silence: 'I'm in this race to the end and we're going to win'​

1720029330568_lc_galleryImage_.JPG

Emily Goodin, senior U.S. political reporter at the White House
President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris called into a campaign staff meeting on Wednesday to give them a pep talk.
Biden told them he's staying in the race and going to win.
'Let me say this as clearly as I possibly can as simply and straightforward as I can: I am running…no one’s pushing me out. I’m not leaving. I’m in this race to the end and we’re going to win,' he said, according to reports.
Biden and Harris were having lunch at the White House on Wednesday. His statement comes amid reports he's told allies he's considering an exit plan.
The president and his team have engaged in a massive outreach campaign to reassure nervous staff, lawmakers, donors and allies of Biden's ability to beat Donald Trump in November.

Well, good. Landslide!

Biden breaks silence: 'I'm in this race to the end and we're going to win'

Emily Goodin, senior U.S. political reporter at the White House

President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris called into a campaign staff meeting on Wednesday to give them a pep talk.
Biden told them he's staying in the race and going to win.
'Let me say this as clearly as I possibly can as simply and straightforward as I can: I am running…no one’s pushing me out. I’m not leaving. I’m in this race to the end and we’re going to win,' he said, according to reports.
Biden and Harris were having lunch at the White House on Wednesday. His statement comes amid reports he's told allies he's considering an exit plan.
The president and his team have engaged in a massive outreach campaign to reassure nervous staff, lawmakers, donors and allies of Biden's ability to beat Donald Trump in November.
Well, good. Landslide!

Biden also assured voters that his mental acuity is as sharp as ever. "I can steal another guy's life story like it was 1987! I can be Neil Kinnock, or Winston Churchill, or FDR or DNR, or ... you know, the thing! You get me between 10:00 a.m and before nap time, I am so smaht. I would compare my IQ to yours, you nobodies! I challenge you to a push-up ..."

The call ended at that point.

Biden also assured voters that his mental acuity is as sharp as ever. "I can steal another guy's life story like it was 1987! I can be Neil Kinnock, or Winston Churchill, or FDR or DNR, or ... you know, the thing! You get me between 10:00 a.m and before nap time, I am so smaht. I would compare my IQ to yours, you nobodies! I challenge you to a push-up ..."

Watching the libtard commies crumble and meltdown is beautiful to behold. I love it.

Jill and Hunter have the most to lose. Jill's "foundation " ( money laundromat) won't get any more money. Hunter will be unemployed. They are protecting their personal interests. Not the country. Not Joe.

Naw, they're playing chess, the last move hasn't been made yet. This election is going to be ugly.

Most Secure Election Ever - Part II:

Just trust Chuckles Schumer and Nancy Stock Market as to how Americans voted. They would never lie!

Trumps sentencing is supposed to be July 11th.
What if he's in jail?
I don't know if he can go to jail if his case is under appeal.
Calling on the SN legal department here.

I think this election is going to be ******* awesome!
I feel as though this statement was made in 2020 as well.

I really don't think people appreciate how blatantly they cheated last time and NOBODY did a thing about it.

The THREE people who fought hardest & loudest were sued to oblivion for daring to assert the election was rigged.

Ask Sydney Powell, Mike Lindell, or Rudy Giuliani if they're going to say a freakin' word this time when J'Biden's life support machine gets 152 million votes.

you ******* sad ************. @bermudasteel has lowered himself to step foot in my "trailer" and can tell you how awful it is.

by the way, Miss Holier Than Thou - is there an issue you have with people living in trailers? you seem hung up on that little issue.
Supe does NOT living in a ******* trailer. I rather like his home and I have my own seat every time I go over there.

Trog wants to be able to say "I have black friends" and it appears to be working. lol

Man you were a fat f****r....like me!
Glad to see that you're off that fat people scooter.
At one time in my life I was approaching 240 and I'm only 5'9". I got down to 200, and right now I'm hanging around at 206.
For my height I should be 195, I lift a lot so my massive 16 inch biceps make that impossible, for muscle is 2.5 times heavier than fat in case you didn't know! lol
You're a short ******, Stewey. I admire your weight loss as well😉

So, to paraphrase a bit… libtard midget Georgie: “Why were you so fuucked up the othe other night? Dementia Joe: “Trump lied 28 times!” Shiits pants…