• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

RIP Ruth Bader Ginsburg

I do not mourn her. She was an activist judge who ignored the US Constitution and **** on US sovereignty basing her opinion on foreign laws in most of her decisions.

I do not mourn her. She was an activist judge who ignored the US Constitution and **** on US sovereignty basing her opinion on foreign laws in most of her decisions.

And, she is rotting in hell with millions upon millions of murdered babies on her soul.

God have mercy on this nation.

Sound like the way the Democrats will attack Barrett will be her lack of judicial experience and her Catholocism/abortion platform. It will be interesting to see how that plays out in public opinion. The woman is almost bulletproof otherwise. I mean how do they try to tear down someone that has raised 7 children, including one with special needs and two adopted kids of color from Haiti?

When she was a professor at Notre Dame, supposedly her students loved her. Said she was the best teacher they ever had. Always available. The Republicans, during confirmation, could put up a million character witnesses for her. I just don't know what skeleton's she could possibly have that wouldn't completely backfire on the Democrats.

With only 50 votes needed to get anything done, what Republican is going to not move forward with confirmation? Someone with an agenda? Someone just looking to screw over Trump? Only person I can think of is Romney. Does he try to take some wacky high-road and say he wants to wait until after the election? I doubt the other RINO's take that chance. Collins and Murkowski wouldn't dare deny a conservative woman the right to get on the court, would they?

I can't believe Murkowski and Collins have already come out against voting. How can you call yourself conservative at all if you pass at an opportunity to put a conservative woman onto the court? Douchebags.

Now we need to **** around with Romney and Sass, who are the biggest cocks in the henhouse and will want all the attention on them. Oh look at me... I'm important again.

Sound like the way the Democrats will attack Barrett will be her lack of judicial experience and her Catholocism/abortion platform.

That would be a hard argument coming from the left after Obama appointed Kagan who was never a judge, never wrote an opinion or ruled on any case before being placed on the Supreme Court.

And, she is rotting in hell with millions upon millions of murdered babies on her soul.

God have mercy on this nation.

I am pro life and only believe abortion should be allowed in rape cases or if the mothers life is in danger. However most people that have abortions are probably not mother of the year candidates so where are these babies going to go or what kind of life are they going to have? Growing up in welfare or drug / alcohol household is not likely to produce a productive citizen. There is adoption, but is the girl going to be responsible enough to properly take care of herself during the pregnancy? I don't know what the proper solution is

Look, we all get riled up over the political motives and actions of Supreme Court justices, but on a personal note, I don't think I ever heard a person say a bad word about Ginsburg.

Look, we all get riled up over the political motives and actions of Supreme Court justices, but on a personal note, I don't think I ever heard a person say a bad word about Ginsburg.
Yes, but she made the nomination political and an election issue in 2016, and apparently did so again, with a different dying wish.

Isn't the point of the SC that it is not supposed to be political?

I can't believe Murkowski and Collins have already come out against voting. How can you call yourself conservative at all if you pass at an opportunity to put a conservative woman onto the court? Douchebags.

Now we need to **** around with Romney and Sass, who are the biggest cocks in the henhouse and will want all the attention on them. Oh look at me... I'm important again.

They won't vote against whomever Trump picks! They will simply not vote. Collins ;has played this game before. For the future, Republicans should put a lot of money in the primaries against these two.

You have to remember that Murkowski and Collins are RINOs. Ideologically they are simply very moderate Democrats.

I am pro life and only believe abortion should be allowed in rape cases or if the mothers life is in danger. However most people that have abortions are probably not mother of the year candidates so where are these babies going to go or what kind of life are they going to have? Growing up in welfare or drug / alcohol household is not likely to produce a productive citizen. There is adoption, but is the girl going to be responsible enough to properly take care of herself during the pregnancy? I don't know what the proper solution is

I know for sure that it is not murder.

And, I recommend that you look into a group called Children of Rape. They are pretty much against abortion in the case of rape.

8kb4cq1ikko51.jpg

Yes, but she made the nomination political and an election issue in 2016, and apparently did so again, with a different dying wish.

Isn't the point of the SC that it is not supposed to be political?

First off, I don't believe for a millisecond that her dying words were, "Oh, don't let Trump appoint my successor" or what-the-hell-ever they are claiming. When somebody is dying, the ideology of the President ranks about one billionth on the list of "things I now give a **** about," well behind, "Are my undies clean?" and "Yikes, I hope there is no hell."

Second, okay, Supreme Court political, TDS is a fatal disease, etc. But just maybe we can honor somebody's passing for week before going berserk on the political angle.

Where can I buy one of those robes? Halloween coming up. Ideas rolling in.

I didn't wish her dead, but I won't mourn her. Kinda irritated that she died the same day that my dog died.
RIP, Otis.

.......signal-2020-10-09-190313.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk