• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

RNC

What time does the Don get on, and link?

I've never watched these things until the final night. I definitely wouldn't miss the Trump close out this year.

I'm pretty sure the world will be watching this one.

Not sure if Trump is speaking but he is on standby near the stage

Stopped short of an endorsement though.
A buddy of mine is a second generation Ford worker in Detriot. He tells me that darned near 100% of the rank and file are pro Trump. It's the leadership of the union, who get their pockets lined with $$ from the dems, who are not in on it.

A buddy of mine is a second generation Ford worker in Detriot. He tells me that darned near 100% of the rank and file are pro Trump. It's the leadership of the union, who get their pockets lined with $$ from the dems, who are not in on it.
During Trump's first term he had meeting with Ford brass. They were planning to move production to Mexico. Trump looked at them and said if they do that he will put a 35% tariff on all their exports to the U.S. and no one will buy their cars. They stayed and all those jobs were saved.

I've never watched these things until the final night. I definitely wouldn't miss the Trump close out this year.

I'm pretty sure the world will be watching this one.
Biden won't. He'll have a turtle head tickling his fresh depends as he dreams about ice cream.

During Trump's first term he had meeting with Ford brass. They were planning to move production to Mexico. Trump looked at them and said if they do that he will put a 35% tariff on all their exports to the U.S. and no one will buy their cars. They stayed and all those jobs were saved.
sOoo, He CoSteD thE gUvmInt TaX Revnoo, aND thIs iS a GuD thIng?
/FlogTard

It's called "Good leadership"

In my previous career as a small business owner, my office was in the same building as a United Steel Workers Union office. My office manager’s husband worked in the main plant represented by said local. He said they’d go to a meeting where the leadership would tell them which Democrats to vote for, they’d say “Uh-huh” and then go vote Republican.

My new truck was born in Dearborn and not Guadalajara.