• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

RNC

Weird Union thing Im bringing up here

I go to bars that lots of steelworkers attend... id guess by conversations they are 90% pro trump... but of the 10% that are still dems, a bunch of them have gotten barred for not being able to control themselves in a civilized manner.

Its just weird because the media portrays the Union as Dems and the Trumpies as the violent unhinged ones... and maybe thats true somewhere... but not here at least...

I go to bars that lots of steelworkers attend... id guess by conversations they are 90% pro trump... but of the 10% that are still dems, a bunch of them have gotten barred for not being able to control themselves in a civilized manner.

Its just weird because the media portrays the Union as Dems and the Trumpies as the violent unhinged ones... and maybe thats true somewhere... but not here at least...

Dr. Flogstain von Cowfart ... checks Joe Scarborough comments, responds:
"nO, tHe TuMpTarDs aRe UnHiNgED!"

My brother-in-law is (was) a boilermaker, thinks all Republicans should die. And he's serious.

My brother-in-law is (was) a boilermaker, thinks all Republicans should die. And he's serious.
Yeah its weird how deranged people get over this stuff.. the one guy got banned from like six bars that i know of for freaking out on anyone even talking about Trump... throwing shot at people and stuff... and he was like late 50's or early 60's ... not some young punk

That's the main reason I'm a pro-choice Republican. More Democrats will get abortions than Republicans, leading to less future Democrats. Lotta them feel the same way about me.

Yeah its weird how deranged people get over this stuff.. the one guy got banned from like six bars that i know of for freaking out on anyone even talking about Trump... throwing shot at people and stuff... and he was like late 50's or early 60's ... not some young punk
Two guys I graduated high school with, I'm 63, have the TDS really bad. Had to block both of them on FB. If it turned out that one of them was the shooter in Butler I wouldn't have been surprised. One of them started with his anti-Trump **** at our 40th reunion in 2018, he assumed he was in a room full of friendlies, and three of the ladies told him to STFU and I didn't even have to say a word. The look on his face was priceless, ain't nobody was backing him up either.

Vance was really good last night. So was Don Jr. Trump is slated to speak at 9pm. I'm turning it on at 8:30 though because I don't want to miss Dana White's introduction.

Watching the RNC right now. It struck me…why do you never see Democrats chanting USA?
They would get their Democrat Card revoked.

A reporter stopped and talked to illegal aliens crossing the border. He asked who they would vote for. They all said Biden.

Navarro and Homan were on fire last night!

YouTube their speeches if you missed them.

You'll thank me later.
Navarro was awesome.
And the families of the soldiers killed in the afghan withdrawal said biden never even called them. Trump spent 6 hours with them and helped the families heal. 13 soldiers died
Say their names Joe, like their families asked last night at the RNC.
During the debate Joe said not one soldier died under his watch.

Joe is a liar. He lies a lot.

That dude has some issues. Did his mommy not give him enough love?
Last time that I saw him was a family reunion at Flathead Lake in Montana, more than 20 years ago. He went off in a tirade about how the only good Republican is a dead one.
My daughter, about 14 at the time, asked if all the Republicans are dead, who will pay for everything?

All the old people in the audience looking confused and trying to find the beat. 🤣
Welcome to the new GOP.
I'm good with it. Bye-bye country club RINOS.

Did they misspell the fireman's name or is there some other explanation? Maybe it doesn't fit on the jacket.