• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roe V. Wade Aborted by SCOTUS

Boom

To me, this is a big deal. It was absolutely the right thing to do. These cats cannot pick and choose which laws they are going to enforce. They were put there to enforce all of the laws. The guy was willfully derelict in his duties. Should be outright fired.

To me, this is a big deal. It was absolutely the right thing to do. These cats cannot pick and choose which laws they are going to enforce. They were put there to enforce all of the laws. The guy was willfully derelict in his duties. Should be outright fired.
Under our previous governor and the state attorney general they took pride in not supporting various laws they felt were unjust. We all know that's BS but they got away with it to the detriment and security of the Virginia residents.

Absolutely grateful we have at least a temporary hiatus from that crap in VA but no doubt it will be back.

Wouldn't it be nice if enforcement actually enforced?

Like, for instance, the FDA could enforce against unsafe products, or unsafe drugs or.....

oops, wrong thread

iu

Gotcha

Wouldn't it be nice if enforcement actually enforced?

Like, for instance, the FDA could enforce against unsafe products, or unsafe drugs or.....

oops, wrong thread

Well, we can't have that - then they wouldn't have those nice cushy board positions waiting for them at these Pharma companies. They are just protecting their future and we shouldn't ask them to risk their future earnings by asking them to actually do their jobs.