• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roe V. Wade Aborted by SCOTUS

Now see, this where you lose me. I can get behind not interfering in a woman's decision on this. But when you chant **** like that, your next stop should be self committing to any of the various mental health institutions this nation has to offer. That's sick, and even if they are saying it to get a rise out of conservatives, it's not going to help your cause.

WTF!

The devil is real.

That's about as awful as it gets. It's right on the level of pedophiles. I am thankful I'm never around these sorts of events. I wouldn't be able to hold my tongue in telling them what vile disgusting pigs they are.

I highly doubt this person is pro choice. Look at the banner in the back. Talks about decapitation and dismemberment. My guess is a pro-life person mocking the pro-choicers

I highly doubt this person is pro choice. Look at the banner in the back. Talks about decapitation and dismemberment. My guess is a pro-life person mocking the pro-choicers
Jizzer, you Welching dipshyt. Did it ever cross your Covid riddled mind that a pro-choice nut job jumped in front of the anti-abortion banner to disrupt their platform? Way to go Sherlock! Derrrp, look at the banner in the back...That's solid evidence case closed.

Murder. Straight up, murder.

Five Babies Left to Die After Failed Abortions in Minnesota

Several infants were left to die after being born alive during botched abortions in Minnesota in 2021, according to a state health report. Abortion procedures resulted in the birth of live infants in five separate incidents, and life-saving measures were not reported to have been used in any of the incidents.

In two instances, infants were born alive after abortions and given “comfort care measures” before dying; the report makes no note of whether life-saving measures were attempted in these cases.

The Minnesota Legislature requires abortion providers to report when infant children are born alive following failed abortions. State law also recognizes born-alive abortion survivors as people and requires practitioners to afford them proper medical practice including reasonable measures to preserve the child’s life and health.

In total, 10,136 abortions were reported in the state in 2021.

The Minnesota Department of Health did not respond to our request for comment.

Much more likely a pro lifer doing a parody to elicit precisely the response you had.
No, look at the reactions of the people around her. They are trying to push her away.

Why is abortion the top issue to communists? Inflation is ruining business, families struggle, and communists get tv coverage for abortion.

Why is abortion the top issue to communists? Inflation is ruining business, families struggle, and communists get tv coverage for abortion.
It's not like they can rally their troops based on their handling of the economy.

Actress being and actress.

******* political theater

They probably asked to be arrested. They all want to have their "Historic" moment. So fuking brave, so committed to the cause, a modern day Rosa Parks.
All fuking frauds! Nothing is going to come of these phony arrests. But, their fans will eat it up.

***Edited to add, I don't think they probably asked to be "arrested" I truly believe they set it up to be "arrested". I mean, seriously. What DC cop is going to arrest AOC? Theater!
200.gif

Last edited:
They probably asked to be arrested. They all want to have their "Historic" moment. So fuking brave, so committed to the cause, a modern day Rosa Parks.
All fuking frauds! Nothing is going to come of these phony arrests. But, their fans will eat it up.

***Edited to add, I don't think they probably asked to be "arrested" I truly believe they set it up to be "arrested". I mean, seriously. What DC cop is going to arrest AOC? Theater!
View attachment 9021
Put her in jail for 18 months and deny her 6th Amendment rights, now that would be historic.

for being "arrested" ... I mean, arrested ... shouldn't they have a day in court?