• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rosenstein out at DOJ

Well, CNN has it's topic for the next month.
Yes, we should all be glad and relieved he held on this long. With Dems now in control of the House, the Mueller investigation seems safe and will be protected to run its course. Rosenstein will move on once the new AG has been approved by Congress.

Trump has the authority to fire all of them whenever he wants to.

Yes, we should all be glad and relieved he held on this long.

Yes of course.. just par for the course that you scum support any corrupt to the core anti -Trump leftist.

Speak for yourself hungarian troll.

Last edited:
Yes, we should all be glad and relieved he held on this long. With Dems now in control of the House, the Mueller investigation seems safe and will be protected to run its course. Rosenstein will move on once the new AG has been approved by Congress.
Wrong again Tibs. The new AG can fire Mueller on his first day in office, and Congress can do nothing about it.
It won't happen, but that would be awesome.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Woo-hoo!

Bye weasel!

Dem media starting their hissy fit already, worried about their Mueller witch hunt

Fire him at your own peril, the dem house can now subpoena Mueller and bring the entire investigation out in the open, guaranteeing the investigation becomes public domain. I’m sure Trump would love that.

Fire him at your own peril, the dem house can now subpoena Mueller and bring the entire investigation out in the open, guaranteeing the investigation becomes public domain. I’m sure Trump would love that.
Tibs, you must agree that if evidence shows that Mueller acted improperly, he should be held accountable.

Tibs, you must agree that if evidence shows that Mueller acted improperly, he should be held accountable.
Yes of course, absolutely.

And hamster, you must agree that if evidence shows Trump colluded/conspired with the Russians he should be impeached and imprisoned for treason?

The seat got too hot for Rosy.

And hamster, you must agree that if evidence shows Trump colluded/conspired with the Russians he should be impeached and imprisoned for treason?
Absolutely. And if the Democratic Party paid for a dossier based on Russian sources, all culpable should be imprisoned for treason. .....right?

Unless the FBI director says yes there's evidence of a crime but he didn't mean it so we're not pursuing anything

Absolutely. And if the Democratic Party paid for a dossier based on Russian sources, all culpable should be imprisoned for treason. .....right?

You could also include that the dossier was used to get FISA warrants. Sounds like something the KGB would do, not the FBI but who knows maybe that is par for the course these days....Still doesn't seem right.

That question doesn't make any sense.

The dossier was a collection of intelligence gathering by a reputable former MI5 operative with a decades long legit track record of cooperation with FBI/CIA. His work was initially funded by a conservative newspaper, then other parts by the Democratic campaign. The contents of the dossier were passed to the FBI, who deemed it credible info. Who paid for the initial probe into Trump's foreign contacts and dealings is irrelevant. The content and credibility of the information that was unearthed passed the smell test at multiple levels of the FBI, who proceeded to open an official investigation into the allegations. Which is their duty and obligation to do so in a case like this. It seems you are confused about some basic aspects of this case, and the genesis of the dossier. Which would explain your flippant attitude about it.

Last edited:
Any minute now!
I don't work for you. If you want me to jump around on demand like a kangaroo, start sending me checks in the mail, to speed up my responses to posts on this board. Jeezus H. Christ.

I don't work for you. If you want me to jump around on demand like a kangaroo, start sending me checks in the mail, to speed up my responses to posts on this board. Jeezus H. Christ.

Lighten up, Francis. It was just a play on the impeachment proceedings.

And Tibs, your outbursts, name-calling (not towards me but others) and behavior in general are very suspicious. I've heard they're side effects of Adderall addiction.

See how that works?

And Tibs, your outbursts, name-calling (not towards me but others) and behavior in general are very suspicious. I've heard they're side effects of Adderall addiction. See how that works?
Sure. Slight difference being that I'm not the President, the leader of the free world, with a nuke button at my disposal.

That question doesn't make any sense.

The dossier was a collection of intelligence gathering by a reputable former MI5 operative with a decades long legit track record of cooperation with FBI/CIA. His work was initially funded by a conservative newspaper, then other parts by the Democratic campaign. The contents of the dossier were passed to the FBI, who deemed it credible info. Who paid for the initial probe into Trump's foreign contacts and dealings is irrelevant. The content and credibility of the information that was unearthed passed the smell test at multiple levels of the FBI, who proceeded to open an official investigation into the allegations. Which is their duty and obligation to do so in a case like this. It seems you are confused about some basic aspects of this case, and the genesis of the dossier. Which would explain your flippant attitude about it.

The Steele Dossier was never verified. Comey said that in recent testimony. He was the highest level of the FBI at that time. The dossier, although unverified, was used to get FISA warrant to spy on a political campaign. The source of a chunk of the dossier was provided by Russian operatives. Hillary paid for it. That says that Hillary colluded with a foreign country to affect the outcome of an election.

Maybe she really didn't mean to harm the Trump campaign, so she was never prosecuted.

Sure. Slight difference being that I'm not the President, the leader of the free world, with a nuke button at my disposal.

It's been two years, what has the leader of the free world nuked or set ablaze?

Good thing I'm not or I would have turned Mecca into a sheet of glass already. To celebrate my birthday. September 11.