• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rosenstein out at DOJ

Good thing I'm not or I would have turned Mecca into a sheet of glass already. To celebrate my birthday. September 11.

I don't know how I could go on living if that ever happened.

I don't like Muslims very much as a result.

Ron, if you have not already discovered Gad Saad(The Gadfather), you will enjoy.
Here is a vid that has Gad and Douglas Murray perusing the accomplishments of the Islamic world. Comedy Gold.

I don't work for you. If you want me to jump around on demand like a kangaroo, start sending me checks in the mail, to speed up my responses to posts on this board. Jeezus H. Christ.

Yeah Hamy...only Unka George can garner responses like that.

soros.jpg

The dossier was a collection of intelligence gathering by a reputable former MI5 operative ....

It is not remarkable how you continue to cling to this bogus document.
You hate Trump so much the credibility of the this dossier is irrelevant, so you'll just continue to go with it regardless.

There are even leftists half wits such as yourself who have abandoned it.

You've pretty much confirmed that you remain a member in this club of low information Trump hating liberal dimwits whos only objective is to see Trump taken down.
Be proud.

It is not remarkable how you continue to cling to this bogus document.
You hate Trump so much the credibility of the this dossier is irrelevant, so you'll just continue to go with it regardless.

There are even leftists half wits such as yourself who have abandoned it.

You've pretty much confirmed that you remain a member in this club of low information Trump hating liberal dimwits whos only objective is to see Trump taken down.
Be proud.

The left has gone completely insane. They are no longer in touch with reality. Include Tibs in that category, They are being fed a diet of wacko propaganda from the Pravda media, and they buy into it...hook,line, and sinker. They have lost the ability of critical thinking, evidenced by their ignoring of the facts, and clinging to talking points instead. They have been unable to come to terms with the fact that they lost the election, and their ideology has been rejected. Electing bimbos like AOC just reinforce how insane the have become. They prioritize the interests of illegal aliens over the citizens of this once great country. What is the Women's March about? I call it the anti CIS gender, white male march. Toxic masculinity. Insanity.

It doesn't matter if something is true or not, as long as it's reported and repeated.

Public perception is the goal, the truth is a distant second.

It doesn't matter if something is true or not, as long as it's reported and repeated.

Ahh, that would be # 11 in Saul's rules

11. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.“ Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.

and the media seems to have fallen in love with #13

13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.“ Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

82029978.jpg

Absolutely. Wash, rinse & repeat.