• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rumor is the Decision for Biden to drop out is done...

According to the polls Trump has the edge on Biden.
Just imagine if Niki Haley was the nominee. After what has transpired with Biden, Haley wouldn’t just have an edge, she’d be killing it. A shoe-in to be president. Shes not hated like Trump. The media would have a monumental task indoctrinating voters into hating her.
That of course is just an opinion.
I would not be motivated to vote for a non-MAGA candidate.

It doesn't have to be Trump, but he/she has to be primarily focused on returning the U.S. to the dominant economic, manufacturing, technology and military force in the world.

It's time to not only embrace, but assert American exceptionalism.

Well, I didn't hear it live but people say the Fox News video was live and unedited.
It was Joe, slurring "I was talking to your wife."

It doesn't have to be Trump, but he/she has to be primarily focused on returning the U.S. to the dominant economic, manufacturing, technology and military force in the world.

allow me to introduce - or, rather re-introduce - a grassroots campaign known as Beer and Ammo.

Why "Beer and Ammo"? because you vote as if your beer and ammo depends on it.

Myself and @Tim Steelersfan are going to be the self-appointed nominees.

A vote for Supe/Tim is a vote to keep your beer and ammo.

Vote confidently. Vote wisely. and most importantly, vote oftenerly and as frequently as possible.

Tulsi brings the middle and real women

Dems telling you what they're going to do... just listen.

CNN said Biden called Zelensky "Putin" in front of the world leaders....oops

QBR.

Stalling until 8 pm then announcing it is past his bedtime.

Do you think he is even lucid enough to be nervous at this moment?

Ukraine isn't part of NATO
That's one reason why Putin invaded, to keep that from happening.

Biden won't drop out on his own. The Dem Establishment is trying to dry up his fund raising now.

"I've been given a list of people to call on"

"I wouldn't have picked vice president trump" when talking about kamala lol

Wasn't this press conference supposed to have started 45 minutes ago? Are they waiting for the Adderall to kick in?
Stalling until 8 pm then announcing it is past his bedtime.

Do you think he is even lucid enough to be nervous at this moment?
Figures. I've got more important stuff to do, like grilling dinner and now I'm off to the gym.
I'm up to doing my reps on incline bench press at 205 lb. Not bad for a skinny 63 year-old diabetic with a new knee.