• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rumor is the Decision for Biden to drop out is done...

thats why Bootygag will be the VP. suburban white women who loathe themselves cant find a way to hate him.
Fabulous sense of style and wardrobe.

1721922363121.png

Has the Harris nomination dampened things for anyone's hopes of Trump winning aside from the cheating concerns? Seems like they stole his thunder and momentum with the bait and switch and now they've got the high ground on the optics of a checkbox, younger candidate as the alternative. Plus they feel hope now. They're going to ironically now hammer away at DT's age. Seems like they've got the wind at their back now but of course anything can happen on either side as we've already seen.

Are you guys still sold on JD? I guess Kamala will pick Kelly or Buttijudge as the stablizing white male for the Rust Belt.

Has the Harris nomination dampened things for anyone's hopes of Trump winning aside from the cheating concerns? Seems like they stole his thunder and momentum with the bait and switch and now they've got the high ground on the optics of a checkbox, younger candidate as the alternative. Plus they feel hope now. They're going to ironically now hammer away at DT's age. Seems like they've got the wind at their back now but of course anything can happen on either side as we've already seen.

Are you guys still sold on JD? I guess Kamala will pick Kelly or Buttijudge as the stablizing white male for the Rust Belt.
If they hide her and prevent her from speaking, she may have a legitimate chance. If she's forced to speak in a debate, with actual issue type questions, not so much.

However, vote early and vote often.

Word is she doesn't prepare. Giggle is her cover up.

She is a Brentwood wino

All I know is this - if somehow they get her into the Whitehouse, I will throat punch anyone who says "This nation will be alright. We'll figure it out."

All I know is this - if somehow they get her into the Whitehouse, I will throat punch anyone who says "This nation will be alright. We'll figure it out."
I'm really hoping for a 45 state landslide and the Pubbies with a filibuster-proof majority in the Senate.

I'm really hoping for a 45 state landslide and the Pubbies with a filibuster-proof majority in the Senate.
To do most of the same list of Mitch's great achievements?

To do most of the same list of Mitch's great achievements?
Enough Conservatives to vote Mitch out of the leadership. He's not in any better shape than Joe.