• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rumor is the Decision for Biden to drop out is done...

'Donald Trump Will Destroy Democracy,' Says Party Nominating Candidate No One Voted For
POLITICS·Jul 23, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Democratic leaders have stated that Donald Trump will destroy democracy, and in order to stop him, their party will endorse a candidate who has never received a single vote in a primary election.
"Oh, yeah, if Trump gets in the White House, it's all over," stated Gayle Quimble, a staffer for Kamala Harris. "That's why we hand-selected a very special candidate outside the democratic process in order to beat him. Democracy itself depends on it!"
When reached for response, Kamala Harris said: "Democracy is important. America is a democracy. It begins with a 'D.' Just like 'doughnut.' Donuts are good, just like democracy. We have to break democracy in order to save it. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

While the Democrat party has not yet addressed the issue of endorsing a nominee who was not picked using democracy, they have released a short statement reminding American voters to focus on the real threats to democracy, such as Trump, who, according to the statement, "should die."
At publishing time, Democrats in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania had announced plans to print thousands of mail-in ballots and pass them out with no chain of custody to protect democracy further.

'Donald Trump Will Destroy Democracy,' Says Party Nominating Candidate No One Voted For
POLITICS·Jul 23, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Democratic leaders have stated that Donald Trump will destroy democracy, and in order to stop him, their party will endorse a candidate who has never received a single vote in a primary election.
"Oh, yeah, if Trump gets in the White House, it's all over," stated Gayle Quimble, a staffer for Kamala Harris. "That's why we hand-selected a very special candidate outside the democratic process in order to beat him. Democracy itself depends on it!"
When reached for response, Kamala Harris said: "Democracy is important. America is a democracy. It begins with a 'D.' Just like 'doughnut.' Donuts are good, just like democracy. We have to break democracy in order to save it. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

While the Democrat party has not yet addressed the issue of endorsing a nominee who was not picked using democracy, they have released a short statement reminding American voters to focus on the real threats to democracy, such as Trump, who, according to the statement, "should die."
At publishing time, Democrats in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania had announced plans to print thousands of mail-in ballots and pass them out with no chain of custody to protect democracy further.
What's going to be so sickening if they pull of thfeir biggest con yet is that she'll be forever celebrated as the first female and black female President. When yet, her entire political career was built off being Willie Brown's mistress and then later parlaying a Cheatle-like performance on the Democrat Debate stage and Candidate field into latching onto BHO and Sleepy Joe and the WH. She failed horribly at the border as people died. She embodies all of the worst traits of female ambition and none of the virtues of intelligent womanhood. It would be such a terrible example to girls everywhere and I hope at least enough minorities and women can see through the fraud. Not optimistic though.

Last edited:

The source added that it's now believed that Biden had a TIA.
Just after Trump almost got assassinated, as Potato's "friends" called him out as the likely loser, as donors bailed, then he somehow had a debilitating attack?

Sure, l believe that like I believe SS was well prepared in Butler, that the Afghan evacuation was well planned, that Hunter is just misunderstood, and that Sleepy Creepy got 81 million votes, more than Bomma, and just enough in 4 states, in the middle of the night to eke out a slight victory.

Just after Trump almost got assassinated, as Potato's "friends" called him out as the likely loser, as donors bailed, then he somehow had a debilitating attack?

Sure, l believe that like I believe SS was well prepared in Butler, that the Afghan evacuation was well planned, that Hunter is just misunderstood, and that Sleepy Creepy got 81 million votes, more than Bomma, and just enough in 4 states, in the middle of the night to eke out a slight victory.
And that he underperformed The Kenyan with black voters everywhere except Milwaukee, Detroit, Philly, and Atlanta while Trump outperformed 2016 Trump with the same group.

They'll keep Biden going till January one way or another.
iu

If Kamala assumes the position now, I'd have to guess it would count as a term so she'd only have 1 term left when she gets 101 million votes in November.
Joe is close to being like Hector.

get_attachment_url

That really touches on something deep with the worst/most curious of female psychology they universally hate men and demonize cheaters but how many of them have little qualm with being the other woman or the homewrecker?

This entire dynamic makes it impossible for any 48 Hours or Dateline NBC murder suspect to get a fair trial in this country lol. The prosecutor just has to show the man is a cheating miscreant and that's all the evidence needed to convict for female jurors even if the guy has 10 alibis.

Could you see this happening:

Kamala picks Hilary as her VP
That ticket wins with 91 million votes.
After 6 months Kamala decides that she cannot continue as president.
Hilary gets her chance as president and runs again in 2028.

So does Joe resign as the October Surprise and they swear in/inaugurate Kamala right before the Election in a TFBFPOTUS Worship Service rivaling The Kenyan in 2008? Joe can go out on his back as the Champion while heroically and sacrificially passing the torch to a female POC. Even a few Rs will get weak in the knees remember how McCain said he didn't want to be the one to mess up the history making TFBPOTUS when he dismissed the association to Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers?

These people are casting spells. Look at how they cast spells yesterday over the average D voter who doesn't even question that none of his/her/they/theirs/them/it's votes have counted in the past 3 Cycles.

It will be sickening to watch if it happens before the Election or worse yet January. It will be a bigger con than even 2020. A long con.
If you don't for the first black woman President you're a racist.
Voting on actual issues is rayciss.
QBR.

Could you see this happening:

Kamala picks Hilary as her VP
That ticket wins with 91 million votes.
After 6 months Kamala decides that she cannot continue as president.
Hilary gets her chance as president and runs again in 2028.
Kneepads wouldn't make it that long if Hitlery has line of sight on her goal.

What's going to be so sickening if they pull of thfeir biggest con yet is that she'll be forever celebrated as the first female and black female President. When yet, her entire political career was built off being Willie Brown's mistress and then later parlaying a Cheatle-like performance on the Democrat Debate stage and Candidate field into latching onto BHO and Sleepy Joe and the WH. She failed horribly at the border as people died. She embodies all of the worst traits of female ambition and none of the virtues of intelligent womanhood. It would be such a terrible example to girls everywhere and I hope at least enough minorities and women can see through the fraud. Not optimistic though.
A few of them will object to her sleeping her way to the top.
Back in '08 I had a chat with my neighbors across the street, who are black. Mom and Dad are married, three great sons, very religious people.
I mentioned that Bomma was very pro-abortion. The wife walked way with her hands over her ears saying "I don't wanna hear it, I don't wanna hear it."
(Remember, I'm pro-choice.)
Apparently being black trumps religion and kill dey babies.

Kneepads wouldn't make it that long if Hitlery has line of sight on her goal.
With Hildebeast as VP the CIA will hire better shooters.

A few of them will object to her sleeping her way to the top.
Back in '08 I had a chat with my neighbors across the street, who are black. Mom and Dad are married, three great sons, very religious people.
I mentioned that Bomma was very pro-abortion. The wife walked way with her hands over her ears saying "I don't wanna hear it, I don't wanna hear it."
(Remember, I'm pro-choice.)
Apparently being black trumps religion and kill dey babies.
I think it was Eric Hoffer who said "the black man in America is a black man first, and an American second." It trumped everything for most except probably the most absolute religious like an Alan Keyes who I thought mopped the floor with Barack during their debates.

Same thing now with "Trump is a threat to democracy" and ends justifying the means for the D voters even to the point of being fine with assassination attempts or having 2-3 people pick the candidate every cycle at the expense of their vote.