• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Russia claims it can wipe out entire US Navy with a single ‘electronic bomb’

Spike

Reaction score
I bet the commands are coming from their moon base!

RUSSIA has claimed it can disable the entire US Navy in one fell swoop using powerful electronic signal jamming.

A news report from the country – where the media is essentially controlled by the state – said the technology could render planes, ships and missiles useless.

The newsreader says: “Today, our Russian Electronic Warfare (REW) troops can detect and neutralise any target from a ship’s system and a radar, to a satellite.”

The news report claims a single Russian war plane flew several times around American destroyer the USS Donald Cook in the Black Sea several years ago, disabling its systems and leaving it helpless.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3360129/russia-wipe-out-us-navy-electronic-bomb/

Hmm. A localized EMP or some such thing. I'm not sure how they could target enemy vessels and not disable their own with that kind of technology unless it's something else entirely.

Maybe they can do it. Look what they did to our elections. lol

Hmm. A localized EMP or some such thing. I'm not sure how they could target enemy vessels and not disable their own with that kind of technology unless it's something else entirely.

I'm thinking like transformers. They can hack our defense network and shut it down. Bs.

this it?

fark_Hc3TDT_bHXCG6hy6uB_p0fUs9ZQ.jpg

The us never uses its best tech in current warfare items... whatever they claim as their state of the art ships, weapons, and aircraft are already obsolete... they only publicly acknowledge what tgey really have after either its been exposed publicly or is run of the mill.. that goes back to the first world war. We already have had hover tech since the late sixties and supposedly have several flying aircrat carriers in service... cloaking tech has also been arond quite a while... drones were around in the 90's and just are public lately.. makes you wonder what horrors they have as far as weapons go