• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sanders and Clinton in a real battle in Iowa an New Hampshire?

In those 3 photos I count 2 Black people and they are both providing security.

Racist Steel:

Get back to me when you've counted the black faces in the "I Have a Bernie Boner" photo.

Get back to me when you've counted the black faces in the "I Have a Bernie Boner" photo.

Oh, stop it, Tim. Sanders has OVWHELMING support in minority communities. Why just look at this picture:

906460-20150706_Sanders_8-1024x713.jpg

Wait ...

The minorities want free **** too, they're just too lazy to go to rallies.

Bernie WON'T MAKE IT in Iowa

New Iowa Poll- Clinton 48% Sanders 40% O'Malley 7%

Again... it's just media propaganda that makes the New Hampshire and Iowa primaries so important. The talking heads have to make themselves important.

As long as you poll somewhat favorably, that's all that matters. New Hampshire and Iowa were never going to decide Trump - Cruz and their never going to decide Clinton - Sanders.

The truth is Cruz can't win the nomination AT ALL unless he crushes Trump on Super Tuesday. If Cruz can't win in the SEC, he's not winning at all in other states. And so far the polls don't indicated Cruz is that much ahead of Trump in his home state, let alone other SEC states like Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Virginia.

South Carolina will indicate the whim of the bible belt, SEC south and that poll has Trump clearly ahead by 10+ points. Honestly, if Cruz isn't winning in those states above where the hell is he going to win? Republicans on both costs AND the rust belt look at him like the wack job he is.

Unless Trump just completely blows it or decides to eat out a Real Doll of Megan Kelly on live television, I don't see how he loses. His poll numbers are that good on the coasts and throughout the rust belt. Trump doesn't need to win now. Just not lose.

Sanders, however, is NOT Trump. He can't afford to lose anything in the bible belt and unfortunately for him, Clinton has huge leads in the SEC. She's +35 points vs. Sanders in South Carolina, which means she will dominate SEC Super Tuesday.

Sanders might have a blip lead after next week, but after Super Tuesday Clinton will be so far ahead the race will be over already.

Trump will be closely ahead of Cruz now and throughout Super Tuesday week, but his wheelhouse states will still be upcoming: Florida, Pennsylvania, New York, California. Polls in those states have Trump DESTROYING everyone.

I don't see how it's not a Trump vs. Clinton election at this point.

The media wants to make it out to seem like everything is undecided and they are so important and we need to discuss, discuss, debate, debate, debate, discuss, discuss. But it's over.

Again, the only way this changes is if Trump goes completely off the deep end and starts acting like Howard Stern and row-boating his fan's **** and signing ***** and/or Clinton gets indicted (but honestly, I think the south still votes for Clinton over Sanders even with an indictment).

Again... it's just media propaganda that makes the New Hampshire and Iowa primaries so important. The talking heads have to make themselves important.

As long as you poll somewhat favorably, that's all that matters. New Hampshire and Iowa were never going to decide Trump - Cruz and their never going to decide Clinton - Sanders.

The truth is Cruz can't win the nomination AT ALL unless he crushes Trump on Super Tuesday. If Cruz can't win in the SEC, he's not winning at all in other states. And so far the polls don't indicated Cruz is that much ahead of Trump in his home state, let alone other SEC states like Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Virginia.

South Carolina will indicate the whim of the bible belt, SEC south and that poll has Trump clearly ahead by 10+ points. Honestly, if Cruz isn't winning in those states above where the hell is he going to win? Republicans on both costs AND the rust belt look at him like the wack job he is.

Unless Trump just completely blows it or decides to eat out a Real Doll of Megan Kelly on live television, I don't see how he loses. His poll numbers are that good on the coasts and throughout the rust belt. Trump doesn't need to win now. Just not lose.

Sanders, however, is NOT Trump. He can't afford to lose anything in the bible belt and unfortunately for him, Clinton has huge leads in the SEC. She's +35 points vs. Sanders in South Carolina, which means she will dominate SEC Super Tuesday.

Sanders might have a blip lead after next week, but after Super Tuesday Clinton will be so far ahead the race will be over already.

Trump will be closely ahead of Cruz now and throughout Super Tuesday week, but his wheelhouse states will still be upcoming: Florida, Pennsylvania, New York, California. Polls in those states have Trump DESTROYING everyone.

I don't see how it's not a Trump vs. Clinton election at this point.

The media wants to make it out to seem like everything is undecided and they are so important and we need to discuss, discuss, debate, debate, debate, discuss, discuss. But it's over.

Again, the only way this changes is if Trump goes completely off the deep end and starts acting like Howard Stern and row-boating his fan's **** and signing ***** and/or Clinton gets indicted (but honestly, I think the south still votes for Clinton over Sanders even with an indictment).

C'mon now, it's motor-boating.

See Trump Is already creating jobs