• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Saturday 1/14/17 playoff games.

Houston needs to start running some crossing routes or drags, NE is sending their MLBs

Hit to the helmet and no roughing the passer. Brady would have gotten that call..

Those 3 long passes were all ugly as hell

DBs are starting to get worked ... need the pass rush to step up again

How the **** was that not false start on edleman, he was clearly moving forward at the snap????

How the **** was that not false start on edleman, he was clearly moving forward at the snap????

Cheats "needed" the extra leeway ...

He just takes what you give him......I'm sure they are gonna exploit us with the middle of the field...if we can't stop it we won't beat these guys

He just takes what you give him......I'm sure they are gonna exploit us with the middle of the field...if we can't stop it we won't beat these guys

Their Defense is weak ... the only thing that's stopped the Houston run game is that Houston hasn't used it enough and a better QB would have exploited their pass defense by now forcing the Cheats to play catch up.

How is the QB position in the NFL such a mystery that Osweiler has gotten to where he is?

He's just dropping back and throwing it to a predetermined receiver.

Now just hope Brady gets crushed at sone point

How much do you think Sims and Nantz would pay to suck Brady's **** after the game?

I'm thinking six figures.

What a ******* cry baby, flag him for unsportsmanlike

Brock Osweiler is ******* GARBAGE! 5 years in the NFL and he can't even progress through his reads and survey the field!

No Simms, just NE is crying about the refs

These ************* out there yelling at the refs after every play ... if I was a ref, I'd let Houston get a few good shots in

I can understand a missed call after ball is snapped. But ******* Edelman could of been called for two penalties. Illegal motion or false start. Take your pick. ****!

Come on Brock ******* do something here!!!

If houston had a competnt QB, they'd be winning. The Pats offense is not unstoppable. They've actually been pretty lucky tonight with a handful of big broken plays.