• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Saturday 1/14/17 playoff games.

Every other team in the NFL that block in the back would have been called on and they would have started their drive inside the 20 ... Not the Cheats though ... nope, nothing to see here.

That's the thing, officiating can determine the out come or change the momentum of a game with very few calls, or NO calls. I have watched a lot of football in my lifetime (a lot less of late) and NO team has ever benefitted more than the ******* cheaters.

Salute the nation

PS I'm rooting for the HUSTON Texans (oilers) to the very end of the game regardless of score.!!!!!

Exactly... tocky tack holding call on a play that was going to tge end zone... that is a huge momentum swinger

I can't believe I am about to type this: Landry Jones is better than Brock Osweiler.

Well holy **** ...

Turnovers are an equalizer! Houston pulls to within one.

Houston D starting to hit Tom Tom ... that's good ****

For a dude that's supposed to be the tallest QB to ever play in the NFL, a whole lot of Brock's throws seem to end up at the feet of his receivers.

For a dude that's supposed to be the tallest QB to ever play in the NFL, a whole lot of Brock's throws seem to end up at the feet of his receivers.

Korky had that problem too, so it's not just limited to tall QBs.

Salute the nation

See how the pats always have a heads up play called vs blitzes as if they know when they are called... no one gets that lucky every time

Korky had that problem too, so it's not just limited to tall QBs.

Salute the nation

I was thinking more along the lines of it SHOULDN'T be a problem for a taller QB ... and NIIIIICE SACK!!!