• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SB XLIX Game Thread - Pats* vs Seahags

That is huge. Getting dominated most of the half and now have all of the momentum going into 2nd half.

Yes !

20048442yu.gif

Clock management and making the tough call. Heck of a coaching job by Carroll after they could have been going into the half down by seven.

Knotted at the half.. Awesome way to close the half and get the ball first!!!

Seahags must come out with a scoring drive to start the 2nd half.

Clock management and making the tough call. Heck of a coaching job by Carroll after they could have been going into the half down by seven.

I know it worked but had time run out, they'd be calling him a greedy idiot right now.

This year's commercials blow.....kind of need a Katy Perry wardrobe malfunction to make up for it.

He's playing to win. Message sent and Billacheat looked upset and confused. We'll done Big Balls Pete.

When ol Pete walks around, the sound of clanging brass balls can be heard throughout the complex

Knowing your luck it be a video malfunction shouldn't say that someone i know is doing the Spanish tv transmission of the game

If Brady wins his 4th championship against this defense, what an exclamation point he'd be putting on his legacy. I know this game is far from over, but Brady is making this "great" defense look rather pedestrian... just as he did to us when we were going to Super Bowls and our defense was the best in the league during the mid-2000's. Like I was saying though, if he does win this one, it'll be tough not to put him in the GOAT conversation. Actually, one could argue his career was more impressive than guys like Bradshaw, Montana, & Aikmen because he's gone to 6 Super Bowls with essentially 3 completely different teams.... the first 3 with one core group of players, the next 2 against the Giants with another core group, and now this one with yet another cast of characters. Bradshaw went to 4 and won 4, but he did it with the help of 8 other HOF'ers that were there for all of them. Montana won his with a lot of the same players, as did Aikmen. I didn't even mention Bart Starr, who did it with some ridiculous number of HOF'ers surrounding him... 11 I think. I know this board doesn't have much good to say about the guy, but if Brady does win this one, you gotta put him right up there with the best of the best.

Wow...I can't believe they are letting Katy Perry sing "I Kissed a Girl" with no censors!

holy ****....just when the half time show couldn't get worse....it did

should have drank today and started early, could be passed out for this...

Ooooooooof..............Swing and a miss.....

miss me some Springsteen

fall Katy......fall dammit !!!!!!!!!!!!