• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SB XLIX Game Thread - Pats* vs Seahags

Missy Elliott???

Bring back Bruno.

We need the stones and the boss back doing the halftime shows

Bring back Shania Twain........

For pop music, she has a good voice and she is a safe performer. NBC's dream pick! The young girls love her.

If Brady wins his 4th championship against this defense, what an exclamation point he'd be putting on his legacy. I know this game is far from over, but Brady is making this "great" defense look rather pedestrian... just as he did to us when we were going to Super Bowls and our defense was the best in the league during the mid-2000's. Like I was saying though, if he does win this one, it'll be tough not to put him in the GOAT conversation. Actually, one could argue his career was more impressive than guys like Bradshaw, Montana, & Aikmen because he's gone to 6 Super Bowls with essentially 3 completely different teams.... the first 3 with one core group of players, the next 2 against the Giants with another core group, and now this one with yet another cast of characters. Bradshaw went to 4 and won 4, but he did it with the help of 8 other HOF'ers that were there for all of them. Montana won his with a lot of the same players, as did Aikmen. I didn't even mention Bart Starr, who did it with some ridiculous number of HOF'ers surrounding him... 11 I think. I know this board doesn't have much good to say about the guy, but if Brady does win this one, you gotta put him right up there with the best of the best.
A.) CHEATING.... B.) look at greenbay vs them last game and then realize that no he isn't... he is dinking and dunking vs a team with two major injuries in the secondary

God help us all get the game going!!

What's with all the serious commercials?

Pete Rose now come on man!

Maybe they got the social issue commercials done and maybe the entertains ones start

#estrogen

That's what I think of SB non football.

Now we get to see people OD on heroine.

Halftime show complete dysfunction

feel terrible...my friend passed away yesterday. He has 3 boys. Was at their house most of the day. Seen a few commercials about dads. Cried for them...

not the commercials fault, just a bad time for those boys to be seeing them...