• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Scaramucci goes berserk on Steve Bannon: ‘I’m not trying to suck my own c*ck’

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Lizza-Scaramucci.jpg

Scaramucci goes berserk on Steve Bannon: ‘I’m not trying to suck my own c*ck’

http://reverepress.com/news/scaramucci-goes-berserk-steve-bannon-im-not-trying-suck-cck/

Recently appointed White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci took his feuds with some of President Donald Trump’s staff and advisors to new heights Wednesday night.

Scaramucci, who has become obsessed with leaks coming out of the White House, called New Yorker reporter Ryan Lizza demanding to know which “senior White House official” told him he had dined at the White House with Trump, the First Lady and a Fox News executive.

Lizza said he wouldn’t reveal his source, and Scaramucci threatened to “eliminate everyone in the comms team and we’ll start over.”

“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own ****,” Scaramucci told Lizza. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the ******* strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.”

“I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow,” Scaramucci told Lizza. “I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he’ll be asked to resign very shortly.”

“Reince is a ******* paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” he said to Lizza.

Now, Trump’s administration, including the cabinet and the president himself, are at open war with one another, with Trump allegedly giving Scaramucci the green light to go after Priebus. Obama era officials said the current cutthroat culture within the Trump administration was “an absolute disgrace” and bad for policy. here.

Last edited:
And let me remind you this is the head of the President's communication team. It's no joke, he hired Al Pacino from Scarface to be the face of his cabinet. Maybe Trump is simply trolling all of us, sitting back each night laughing his *** off. Managed to pull off the biggest joke ever that he can take the wheel of the country and serve as President. Nothing would shock me.

1b1f8344ee50f4126d04ebb485672de8--women-smoking-cigars-cigar-smoking.jpg

And let me remind you this is the head of the President's communication team. It's no joke, he hired Al Pacino from Scarface to be the face of his cabinet. Maybe Trump is simply trolling all of us, sitting back each night laughing his *** off. Managed to pull off the biggest joke ever that he can take the wheel of the country and serve as President. Nothing would shock me.

1b1f8344ee50f4126d04ebb485672de8--women-smoking-cigars-cigar-smoking.jpg

Ok you got me to literally laugh out loud on that one. A+ effort.

A quick heads up, so we're all clear on the punitive measures for this thread:

1. Mention of Hillary Clinton - 5 demerits
2. Mention of illegal aliens, immigrants, Muslims, Muslim terrorists - 15 demerits
3. Mention of border fences, brick walls, straw walls, electric fences or moats w electric eels - 35 demerits
4. All forms of cynicism or political apathy - 5 demerits
5. Various photos or graphics of Ivanka Trump, Melania Trump or Jared Kushner in high heels and high fashion - 15 demerits
6. Various photos or graphics of election night fireworks - 10 demertis

If you could do all that for me I'd appreciate it.

You are true warriors and are prepared to stand up for the circus clown Donald J. Trump. For that I tip my hat to you.

Last edited:
"Winning!"

Juvenile "I'm a badass because I use vulgar, graphic language" behavior.

Just when you think it couldn't get any more embarrassing... Mini-Trump.

What is going on? Trump hired Scaramucci to replace Spicer and bring some semblance of order to the cabinet? And the man of the hour throws f-bombs around? It's the WWF, it's what it is. Trump hires the filthiest mouth on the North American continent to represent him and bring goodwill to the White House. Trump is dumb as an ox, hiring a fool like this.

I wonder if Evangelicals are still on the Trump Train? With the White House literally in the gutter? It's like a bad acid trip.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA

All the loser Dems have left is hysterics about nothing burgers

meanwhile

House Passes $788 Billion Spending Bill For Military, Mexico Border Wall

WASHINGTON (AP) — The House has passed a $788 billion spending bill that combines a $1.6 billion down payment for President Donald Trump’s border wall with Mexico with a whopping budget increase for the Pentagon.

The 235-192 vote both eases a large backlog of unfinished spending bills and gives Trump and his House GOP allies political wins heading into the August recess.

Republicans controlling the House cheered the measure’s help for military readiness and generous increases for veterans.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/house-spending-bill-military-border-wall

I wonder if Evangelicals are still on the Trump Train?

I read an interesting article a while back that was written by a psychiatrist who attempted to explain why certain people are drawn to Trump. He said that what Evangelicals want, more than anything, is savior and anytime an authoritative personality promises that, they are drawn to the point of overlooking all other flaws. So as long as Trump is promising savior from the muslims...

I think DC needs a douche bag to clean out all the Obama leftovers and impostors. Someone needs to make it an uncomfortable situation to be in if you're not on the right team and Scarface sounds like he is the right guy for the job.

I'd prefer it to be civil but so far that hasn't worked for our side so what the ****? :)

HELL YA! Get rid of every last one of Obama's trolls

FIRE THEM ALL!

DFxwL6DXcAAXJU_.jpg

I think DC needs a douche bag to clean out all the Obama leftovers and impostors. Someone needs to make it an uncomfortable situation to be in if you're not on the right team and Scarface sounds like he is the right guy for the job.

I'd prefer it to be civil but so far that hasn't worked for our side so what the ****? :)

Exactly. I love this guy already.

HAHAHAHAHA

meanwhile

House Passes $788 Billion Spending Bill For Military, Mexico Border Wall

Over three quarters of a trillion dollars in more government spending and you celebrate. Who loves big government?

Garbage thread alert!

T-shirts - get your T-shirts here!

810%2Bo8fS-dL._UL1500_.jpg

When Charles Krauthammer becomes the voice of reason on the Right, you know how bad things have become.

[h=1]Krauthammer's Take: Scaramucci's Comments Demonstrate 'The Degradation of the Presidency'[/h]

You guys are just bigoted against Italian American men. Shameful.

The Mooch reminds me of a kid I once met. My brother and I were at the beach and had met these girls. We were hanging out one night when this stereotypical New Jersey Italian kid starts talking to them implying he was part of a mafia family, as if they would be impressed and leave with him and his friend/brother/cousin. After about five minutes, I decided I had had enough and I picked this kid up, cradled him like a baby, walked over to the waves and tossed him into the ocean.

There was much laughter. Good memories!

The Mooch reminds me of a kid I once met. My brother and I were at the beach and had met these girls. We were hanging out one night when this stereotypical New Jersey Italian kid starts talking to them implying he was part of a mafia family, as if they would be impressed and leave with him and his friend/brother/cousin. After about five minutes, I decided I had had enough and I picked this kid up, cradled him like a baby, walked over to the waves and tossed him into the ocean.

OK, finish the story........then you woke up, right ?

What is going on? Trump hired Scaramucci to replace Spicer and bring some semblance of order to the cabinet? And the man of the hour throws f-bombs around? It's the WWF, it's what it is. Trump hires the filthiest mouth on the North American continent to represent him and bring goodwill to the White House. Trump is dumb as an ox, hiring a fool like this.

I wonder if Evangelicals are still on the Trump Train? With the White House literally in the gutter? It's like a bad acid trip.

Am I the only one who sings "Bohemian Rhapsody" when I see Scaramucci? "Scaramouche scaramouce...will you do the fandango? Thunderbolt and lightning, very very frightening me!"

so you had a wet dream about drowning someone?

LOL, Trump to Scaramucci: ''I can barely tell where you end and I start..."

Wait, Trump replaced Spicer with this? Still shaking my head in disbelief. Scaramucci is a train wreck if there ever was one. This **** would simply be great comedy if it wasn't the Executive Branch we're talking about. What a disgrace to the country.