• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Scaramucci goes berserk on Steve Bannon: ‘I’m not trying to suck my own c*ck’

I read an interesting article a while back that was written by a psychiatrist who attempted to explain why certain people are drawn to Trump. He said that what Evangelicals want, more than anything, is savior and anytime an authoritative personality promises that, they are drawn to the point of overlooking all other flaws. So as long as Trump is promising savior from the muslims...

Kinda like cons and Kid Schmuck.

Look at Tibs rolling out the cavalcade of chumps that were wrong about everything last November. Did Colbert get any funnier, or has he created a career in whining?

Damn, the jokes never end, do they? It's a circus like no other, Trump's White House.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FNowThisPolitics%2Fvideos%2F1645631052135045%2F&show_text=0&width=400" width="400" height="400" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Last edited:
Alt-Right Poker:

I'll see your Scaramucci and raise you a Ted 'draft dodger-coward' Nugent.

Nugent will "suck your d***!".......because of course; he's a CONservative....

Top that Tibs....lol

awesome! can i get in on this?

no rhetoric here...

Am I the only one who sings "Bohemian Rhapsody" when I see Scaramucci? "Scaramouche scaramouce...will you do the fandango? Thunderbolt and lightning, very very frightening me!"

That's actually the first thing I thought of when I saw his name. I just change the title from Bohemian Rhapsody to "CONservative hypocrisy".

As in:

conservatives-outraged-over-people-mocking-barron-trump-have-no-problem-13197759.png

Gotta love Trumptards, just when you think the bar can't be lowered any farther.....

Everything? No, they were wrong to have confidence in the American voters

Nah, the media had too much confidence in themselves....and their elitist backers. Unfortunately for them, they were sent home with their tails between their legs and humiliated. The American voters rejected everything they badly wanted to happen and were certain would happen. They realized for the first time that they couldn't bully people into doing their bidding and that people have lost confidence in their bogus, slanted narratives.

Last edited:
I voted for Trump and even I don't like what's been shaking down over the past two weeks.

Get your house in order, fire who you have to fire and move the **** on. This fighting through the media and tweets has to stop.

If you want Prebius, Bannon, Sessions gone, just do it already. Quit acting like a *****.

That's actually the first thing I thought of when I saw his name. I just change the title from Bohemian Rhapsody to "CONservative hypocrisy".

As in:
Gotta love Trumptards, just when you think the bar can't be lowered any farther.....

You will believe anything, as long as it fits your narrative. Of course, you are a gullible dupe...............

If they get anyone to play Scaramucci it should be Joe Pesci. I mean c'mon...it's there

Get your house in order, fire who you have to fire and move the **** on. This fighting through the media and tweets has to stop..

Do you really think that the reason the house isn't in order is Spicer, Priebus, Sessions, Bannon, etc.?

Do you think that those of us who predicted a chaotic Trump presidency were right purely by coincidence and it has nothing to do with Trump?

If they get anyone to play Scaramucci it should be Joe Pesci. I mean c'mon...it's there

No, Pesci can be legitimately intimidating. I'm thinking more like Ralph Maccio trying to act tough.

The irony is rich here...

What is that sound? Sounds like another liberal narrative crumbling under the weight of the facts. Just like"hands up, don't shoot" and Benghazi was a result of a video, this is just another media fairytale.

Do you really think that the reason the house isn't in order is Spicer, Priebus, Sessions, Bannon, etc.?

Do you think that those of us who predicted a chaotic Trump presidency were right purely by coincidence and it has nothing to do with Trump?

The Democrats hated Spicer, Priebus, Sessions, and Bannon, so I don't see what the complaint is.

The Mooch reminds me of a kid I once met. My brother and I were at the beach and had met these girls. We were hanging out one night when this stereotypical New Jersey Italian kid starts talking to them implying he was part of a mafia family, as if they would be impressed and leave with him and his friend/brother/cousin. After about five minutes, I decided I had had enough and I picked this kid up, cradled him like a baby, walked over to the waves and tossed him into the ocean.

There was much laughter. Good memories!

You're much better at this, but I'll give it a shot. As an American of Italian descent, I am highly offended by these cultural comments.
I am proud of my heritage and you obviously are filled with hate toward those of my ancestry.

I will be pouting in the corner until the Mods to the right thing and ban you forever.

What are you referring to? What is "just another media fairytale?'

That he was ridiculing someone's handicap, when it is just one of his common gestures.

You're much better at this, but I'll give it a shot. As an American of Italian descent, I am highly offended by these cultural comments.
I am proud of my heritage and you obviously are filled with hate toward those of my ancestry.

I will be pouting in the corner until the Mods to the right thing and ban you forever.

Remove Italian guy and insert Transgender person, the poster would be considered a nazi bigot and the worst of humanity by many here.

That he was ridiculing someone's handicap, when it is just one of his common gestures.
Ok thanks for the clarificatipn, I thought you were talking about Scaramucci.

As far as Trump openly mocking and ridiculing the handicapped reporter, only the most blinded and ardent Trump supporter doesn't see that for what it was. Humiliating and unacceptable behavior by a presidential candidate.