• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

School Indoctrination Thread

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Seems a thread is needed on this. You better be asking your kids what they learned in school today.

This video was shown to FIRST GRADERS

The enemy is conservative values, religious beliefs, capitalism, and the nuclear family. In their twisted mindset conservatism isn't inclusive, religion breeds wars and hatred, capitalism isn't fair to everyone, and the nuclear family shuns homosexuality as an immoral practice.

The alternative is to allow everyone to be who they want without societal judgement, regardless of underlying mental conditions. No accountability for their damning actions and vulgar lifestyles, paid by their government overlords obtuse to the fact that SOME people need to fill the coffers of free flowing cash, and generations of degenerates believing it's perfectly natural for Steve and Steve to fill chocolate starfish with man cream when science, yes THAT science, says otherwise.

The next video series will be sponsored by Jiffy, "Peanut butter and your pet"

I'm in a teachers group on fb. You would be pissed at some of the things they seriously discuss, and want to be better at. Outrageous

Yeah well they are teaching the 1619 Project. They aren’t teaching what’s in the Constitution or what the Bill of Rights is.

People have to counter it. Sorry,but time to push back full bore the other direction.

Back to a lot of **** just not being accepted in society. They want to transform it completely. Yeah no.

The best you can do is keep your kids out of public schools I guess.

I have typed "Get your kids out of public schools" so many times that it is now the first option for my predictive text on my phone.

When Shapiro and Djfan tell us to get our kids out of the public schools, they speak the truth. Djfan has first-hand experience based on his 17 years in education. I base the following on my far less inculcated experiences. Specifically, California colleges once required prospective graduates to pass a composition test to qualify for graduation. Remember, these are prospective college graduates. The assignment was basic - the test provided a topic and the student had three hours to compose an essay to demonstrate the minimum competence with the English language needed to graduate.

That test was too difficult for "disadvantaged" students and the California colleges did away with the exam some years after I graduated. In other words, potential college graduates found composing an essay in three hours beyond their abilities in English, grammar, composition and spelling.

I also considered working as a substitute teacher following my college graduation. To qualify, I took something called the California Basic Education Skills Test, or CBEST. If I were to describe the test as easy, I would be vastly overstating the difficulty. The test is a joke. For example, the test has a math portion that asked test-takers to calculate the area of a triangle. Okay, this requires some rudimentary knowledge.

No, it doesn't - the test gives you the formula for the calculation, 1/2 base x height. All the test-taker had to do was recognize what number was the base and which the height and be able to multiply. Seriously, the exam tested my ability to multiply whole numbers.

So prospective teachers must laugh at this joke of a "test," right? Not at all. A large number fail the exam and claim it is discriminatory. The passage rate for first-time CBEST test takers was recently 69%. 31% of individuals who wanted to become teachers lacked the basic knowledge most of us had - I hope - by 6th grade. So when Shapiro and Djfan tell us to get our kids out of public school, I cannot emphasize strongly enough how right they are.

Here you go. I will try to limit the amount of nonsense I post. This thread could go longer than the Dri Archer one.

https://elizabethjohnston.org/chris...DWGl-EY2_s9JFqAcKyePrk7dsTmQduaGKfYsT9Hzi06bU

Cross may have triggered protection under the state's anti-discrimination laws. Specifically, he states that the cannot pretend a boy is a girl or a girl a boy because it is a lie and anathema to his religion. Most states protect employees from discrimination, harassment or retaliation based on religion. Also, most states make speaking on public issues protected from retaliation. I suspect that speaking in the public meeting of a school board constitutes privileged speech and the school district which suspended him may have some 'splainin to do.

When Shapiro and Djfan tell us to get our kids out of the public schools, they speak the truth. Djfan has first-hand experience based on his 17 years in education. I base the following on my far less inculcated experiences. Specifically, California colleges once required prospective graduates to pass a composition test to qualify for graduation. Remember, these are prospective college graduates. The assignment was basic - the test provided a topic and the student had three hours to compose an essay to demonstrate the minimum competence with the English language needed to graduate.

That test was too difficult for "disadvantaged" students and the California colleges did away with the exam some years after I graduated. In other words, potential college graduates found composing an essay in three hours beyond their abilities in English, grammar, composition and spelling.

I also considered working as a substitute teacher following my college graduation. To qualify, I took something called the California Basic Education Skills Test, or CBEST. If I were to describe the test as easy, I would be vastly overstating the difficulty. The test is a joke. For example, the test has a math portion that asked test-takers to calculate the area of a triangle. Okay, this requires some rudimentary knowledge.

No, it doesn't - the test gives you the formula for the calculation, 1/2 base x height. All the test-taker had to do was recognize what number was the base and which the height and be able to multiply. Seriously, the exam tested my ability to multiply whole numbers.

So prospective teachers must laugh at this joke of a "test," right? Not at all. A large number fail the exam and claim it is discriminatory. The passage rate for first-time CBEST test takers was recently 69%. 31% of individuals who wanted to become teachers lacked the basic knowledge most of us had - I hope - by 6th grade. So when Shapiro and Djfan tell us to get our kids out of public school, I cannot emphasize strongly enough how right they are.

the real problem is that they then take the 31% and put them on the fast track to promotion. When you reject merit, you end up with morons in positions of power. And there's nothing a moron hates more than somebody smart. Deep down they know they are stupid and fear being exposed by somebody smarter which is a very long list.

The simplest thing to do is allow EVERY taxpayer to control where the education dollars go, then let public schools teach what they want. I no longer have a child in school of any kind, but I will gladly take my money out of the public system and give it to a school I agree with.

The simplest thing to do is allow EVERY taxpayer to control where the education dollars go, then let public schools teach what they want. I no longer have a child in school of any kind, but I will gladly take my money out of the public system and give it to a school I agree with.
That sounds an awful lot like,,,freedom. We can't have that.. Who knows where that might lead.

That sounds an awful lot like,,,freedom. We can't have that.. Who knows where that might lead.
It may upset the teachers unions and government Daleks in the education industry too.

I suppose this is true for all levels of education, K-12 as well as colleges & universities. There is nothing on the planet right-wingers fear more than knowledge, science and critical thinking. It is your achilles heel. Your knees shake and quiver at the thought of people - including your own kids - attaining knowledge and developing an ability to think for themselves. The horror!

I suppose this is true for all levels of education, K-12 as well as colleges & universities. There is nothing on the planet right-wingers fear more than knowledge, science and critical thinking. It is your achilles heel. Your knees shake and quiver at the thought of people - including your own kids - attaining knowledge and developing an ability to think for themselves. The horror!

That is one of the most ignorant and illogical statements you've ever spewed. Every single one of your posts is anti-science and illogical. Are you a teacher? I am. I have 5 degrees and have been to 3 universities. I don't need to quote a liberal, I can use my own experience and education. Unlike you who is always copying and pasting other's thoughts and ideas because your life is devoid of those experiences. You're a husk trying to be filled by the seed of others thoughts.

I'm in the education field. I see it everyday. Until you do, why don't you stick to what you know... like posting memes and trying to pretend to be an academic.

Heres a good one a psychiatrist invited to speak at Yale tells about having fantasies of killing white people. Here are some tidbits.

“This is the cost of talking to white people at all — the cost of your own life, as they suck you dry,” Dr. Khilanani said in the lecture, which drew widespread attention after Bari Weiss, a former writer and editor for the opinion department of The New York Times, posted an audio recording of it on Substack on Friday. “There are no good apples out there. White people make my blood boil.”

“I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step, like I did the world a favor,” she said, adding an expletive.

“I systematically white-ghosted most of my white friends, and I got rid of the couple white BIPOCs that snuck in my crew, too,” she said, using an acronym for Black and Indigenous people and people of color.

I have 5 degrees and have been to 3 universities.

Impressive, yet you act like a belligerent ******* teenager on an internet forum. I'd try to get a refund on that investment, it hasn't served you well, however much it cost you.

What would your students think about the manner in which you post on this board? Is this the style and approach you use when teaching? I wonder about that.

Follow up question. Are you a teacher in a prison ward, working with hardened criminals? That would make sense, given your uncouth & spiteful personality.

Tibs. You simply have no idea what you are talking about. I lived it for 18 years. You read garbage.

You're wrong. That's all.

Tibs. You simply have no idea what you are talking about. I lived it for 18 years. You read garbage.

You're wrong. That's all.

When it comes to politics, if I'm called 'wrong' on this board it tells me I'm definitely on the right track. Thanks for yet again confirming what is painfully obvious. (y)

Impressive, yet you act like a belligerent ******* teenager on an internet forum. I'd try to get a refund on that investment, it hasn't served you well, however much it cost you.

What would your students think about the manner in which you post on this board? Is this the style and approach you use when teaching? I wonder about that.

Follow up question. Are you a teacher in a prison ward, working with hardened criminals? That would make sense, given your uncouth & spiteful personality.

The truth hurts, but he certainly didn't act like a belligerent ******* teenager on an internet message board. That's only some of us here - and at the head of the line, you.

I'm belligerent? You do nothing but spew non-sense and try to get a rise from people you disagree with even when you know you are wrong. You post memes because you're IQ is on par with a Gibbon. I teach science and am well aware of your ignorance in that and many other fields. It isn't difficult to spot ignorance when you use other's words being used because you lack the intelligence to speak with your own. You daily bash "Right wingers" and Trump supporters and then have the audacity to call me belligerent? You're an uncouth fool who has no idea what he is talking about. You know nothing about the workings of education in the U.S. You have no clue yet you ramble on like someone with knowledge.

I understand your side perfectly because I studied with them and was taught by many of them. I heard their lectures, took notes, and had to write papers about it. I've listened to professors spew the same dribble that you do on here using many of the same tactics like equivocation and ad-hominem attacks. I've heard professors praise dictators and quote from the communist manifesto. So either you are an absolute moron or you are ignorant and just have no idea what you are babbling about.

When it comes to politics, if I'm called 'wrong' on this board it tells me I'm definitely on the right track. Thanks for yet again confirming what is painfully obvious. (y)

Kind of like "I know you are, but what am I?" right?

Mom goes off. She's spot on. Bless her. An American Patriot

And through that “critical thinking” they’ve come to the conclusion that men can have babies, whites are racist simply because they are white and there are 27 genders. Come on Tibs. Whatever kids are being taught, they’re not being taught to be free thinkers or critical thinkers.

Why is the left so invested in censorship? Because they can't debate facts. Every argument they make is based on emotion or faulty data or both. If they allow for real debate they get destroyed.

case in point, that nonsense tweet from Biden showing how he created more jobs that anybody. It's blatantly misleading stats that only compelling to idiots and the uninformed.