• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

School Indoctrination Thread

You can't distinguish between critical thinking and indoctrination.

If asswipes like you and Kolleen were all about critical thinking then you would know based on statistics that blacks are not being hunted down by cops, that blacks are not being oppressed and that the US is not a racist country.
Rather you college educated white guilt ******* fall for this ruse being fed to you and march right along side of these BLM antagonists.
They should all be on their hands and knees every night thanking GOD that they were born in the USA. You could be born in some shithole in Africa, Asia, Central America, or the Middle East where you have a 50/50 chance of making it to 12 years old. I'm guessing most of these leftists ******** have never been anywhere other than this country. Democracy is not only fragile, it's also hardly out of the cradle in the backdrop of world history. What sets democracy apart from every other experiment in history, in it's pure form and theory, is it's defense of minorities. I challenge anyone to provide a lists of countries that does more for minorities than we do. The US is not a racist country, it's just a game played by low life scum to get elected.

They should all be on their hands and knees every night thanking GOD that they were born in the USA. You could be born in some shithole in Africa, Asia, Central America, or the Middle East where you have a 50/50 chance of making it to 12 years old. I'm guessing most of these leftists ******** have never been anywhere other than this country. Democracy is not only fragile, it's also hardly out of the cradle in the backdrop of world history. What sets democracy apart from every other experiment in history, in it's pure form and theory, is it's defense of minorities. I challenge anyone to provide a lists of countries that does more for minorities than we do. The US is not a racist country, it's just a game played by low life scum to get elected.

Critical thinking should tell them that if America was such a racist, oppressive and bigoted nation, neither would there be people flooding the borders trying to get in or citizens from other nations on waiting lists trying to come here,

America is not racist. We elected a ******* black terrorist as proof. Twice.

Macarthy was right. Numerous KGB defectors have born this out. There is a reason why so many 60s radicals went into “journalism”, “media”, and “education”. People like Tibs deny that this is going on because they want to see our nation subverted because well they’re communists.

Last edited:
Tibs is going through his Hiding phase right now.
Yeah, I for one for don't miss that commie ********. Sick of that unemployed barista foreigner preaching to us from his soapbox. Good riddance. I hope he's skinned alive and burned at stake, or dies a slow death eaten by fire ants. Probably just waiting for his check from Uncle George, he'll come out from hiding behind that huge, massive wall. **** him.

Yeah, I for one for don't miss that commie ********. Sick of that unemployed barista foreigner preaching to us from his soapbox. Good riddance. I hope he's skinned alive and burned at stake, or dies a slow death eaten by fire ants. Probably just waiting for his check from Uncle George, he'll come out from hiding behind that huge, massive wall. **** him.

Yeah, I for one for don't miss that commie ********.

tenor.gif

Sick of that unemployed barista foreigner preaching to us from his soapbox. Good riddance.

e834f11df5b9898f86ab825d896839c1.gif

I hope he's skinned alive and burned at stake, or dies a slow death eaten by fire ants. Probably just waiting for his check from Uncle George, he'll come out from hiding behind that huge, massive wall.

tenor.gif

**** him.

200.gif

Tibs is going through his Hiding phase right now.
And that's how ya do it.

Thanks for proving my point, that when you are directly asked to prove your position, you got bubkis.

Thanks for proving my point, that when you are directly asked to prove your position, you got bubkis.

You just wait 'til it's Palinka-thirty - then it's going to be a barrage of wit, humor and fact-laden, level-headed posts that'll just blow your mind.

iu

Hopefully more teachers follow this professor‘s lead. This story is encouraging. It also points out why censorship is essential to leftists. They can only exist in a world where only their flawed policy is allowed. They can’t have you finding out that you are not alone in opposing them.

Hopefully more teachers follow this professor‘s lead. This story is encouraging. It also points out why censorship is essential to leftists. They can only exist in a world where only their flawed policy is allowed. They can’t have you finding out that you are not alone in opposing them.

I have been professionally censored as a teacher who is conservative.

I have been professionally censored as a teacher who is conservative.

Still can't believe that crap happened in Wyoming. :(

not at a school but an extension of the trans bathroom policies that almost all people oppose being forced on the public. What sounds like 1 black woman is not having it at a spa

Still can't believe that crap happened in Wyoming. :(

It is common place where ever politicians don't give a ****.

cGBxG9c.jpg

Spinelessness is the rule now, not the exception.

IH4HbQn.jpg

I don't know the end result but I do know we have not given up.

IwE1Cdz.png

Not by a long shot.

h9Sh4D7.jpg

My young middle school nephew believes blacks are being oppressed because his teacher told him so.