• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Scott Walker.

Obama has never been governor of Illinois. .

But..but, he was a community organizer, a legal adviser for ACORN and he even had a law license (for a little while). Surely all that experience was enough to convince the people of his competency even though all that stuff is probably sealed up along with his grades and his bath house film.

No way Christie gets the nomination. Now, we have Hillary using her private email address. That should sink her. Her private emails should now be public property. But, you know no one will pursue that. I guarantee she has shady deals in there.

No way Christie gets the nomination. Now, we have Hillary using her private email address. That should sink her. Her private emails should now be public property. But, you know no one will pursue that. I guarantee she has shady deals in there.

Benghazi should have sunk both her and The Big O Our "journalists" couldn't let that happen. They turned on her last time when a more interesting prospect came along, though.

It SHOULD sink her, but it won't. She will float away with a life jacket.

Obama has never been governor of Illinois. You need to compare apples to apples.

If you had a dollar for every time you heard that, you might even have a $20 by now. The problem with overall Libertarian views is that half the viewpoints don't have a firm grasp on reality.

You mean like, "Let's keep taking money from a diminishing population and give it to a growing population" What can go wrong there?

Benghazi should have sunk both her and The Big O Our "journalists" couldn't let that happen. They turned on her last time when a more interesting prospect came along, though.

Why do you hate blacks and women?

Last edited:
Rather than trying to peel off people from the GOP, I'd rather see the Libertarian crown infiltrate and take over. Easier to make that change, IMO.

We tried that. The GOP establishment changed the rules to silence our voices and unseat the delegates for the Libertarian candidate in the GOP ranks. In short the old money runs things and wants the status quo. So **** the GOP as being the party of conservatism, small government and personal liberty. As far as I am concerned Supe and SDS can **** all the GOPs women folk and livestock.

See this is where your Holier than thou attitude gets in the way. Just because I will not support your way of thinking, you want to make your self feel better, by believing that I am supporting the opinion you do not agree with. It is obvious that you can not understand that there could be more than 2 points of view.

Oh I completely understand there are mutliple points of view. The problem is at this point their are not multiple VIABLE options. The choice to pick some one who better fits my or your point of view but who can't win and will absolutely take votes away from a person who might be far from perfect but far better than the other alternative is just spitting into the wind at this point. I am not willing to speed up the fall of this great country just to prove a point. We could ruin this country completely before we get a third party strong enough to win.

We tried that. The GOP establishment changed the rules to silence our voices and unseat the delegates for the Libertarian candidate in the GOP ranks. In short the old money runs things and wants the status quo. So **** the GOP as being the party of conservatism, small government and personal liberty. As far as I am concerned Supe and SDS can **** all the GOPs women folk and livestock.

If you say so.

Oh I completely understand there are mutliple points of view. The problem is at this point their are not multiple VIABLE options. The choice to pick some one who better fits my or your point of view but who can't win and will absolutely take votes away from a person who might be far from perfect but far better than the other alternative is just spitting into the wind at this point. I am not willing to speed up the fall of this great country just to prove a point. We could ruin this country completely before we get a third party strong enough to win.

Sometimes you have to break a few eggs to make an omlete.

All joking aside, If I lived in an urban area of this country I would be ******** myself every day. This country is on the edge of total collapse, and gladly, the rural population is the only part of this country equipped to survive. How many people could actually feed themselves without grocery stores or quicky marts?

We are good for at least a year RIGHT NOW, and that doesn't take into the unlimited amount of grain and beef we have onhand. We can also put in chickens and rabbits at any time too. The garden seed is already put aside for NEXT year

All joking aside, If I lived in an urban area of this country I would be ******** myself every day. This country is on the edge of total collapse, and gladly, the rural population is the only part of this country equipped to survive. How many people could actually feed themselves without grocery stores or quicky marts?

I have a can of Spam in the pantry.

I have a can of Spam in the pantry.

Get you a small bag or rice, you would be good to go for a week. if it were spring/early summer those dandelions in the yard make a great salad, and wine for next year's dinner.

11025807_10206479262367343_2896145553711432411_n[1].jpg
10386369_10206479260567298_7537821006121792410_n[1].jpg

Dinner for next week.

Last edited:
If you say so.

That's all you got? Really?

Well I.suppose there really is no rebuttal for what took place at the last GOP Convention.

That's all you got? Really?

Well I.suppose there really is no rebuttal for what took place at the last GOP Convention.

Well, I could go on and on about the, apparent, lack of leadership amongst the Libertarians, which seems clear if they can't get others to go along. It ain't the big bad old white boys holding them back. They got ****** at a convention. Whaaaaa. Do it again. Until it works. It will be easier than peeling off a group, especially, if you follow the right path.

I said "infiltrate" for a reason. That doesn't mean show up at a convention and demand to be heard, it means take over at the state levels and local levels. And that means TAKE OVER. Y'all keep telling us how many people agree with the Libertarians, this is where it gets proved. If you, really, have the numbers, they should be signing up in local precincts, getting put in positions of authority within those precincts, etc. This gets you candidates for state and local governments that support libertarian ideas and have the precious (R) by their name. The national level will fight like cats and dogs, but they won't be able to win if you have true leadership and the numbers y'all claim.

Once you have control of the state and local levels, the national level will be easier than it is now.

I said "infiltrate" for a reason. That doesn't mean show up at a convention and demand to be heard, it means take over at the state levels and local levels. And that means TAKE OVER. Y'all keep telling us how many people agree with the Libertarians, this is where it gets proved. If you, really, have the numbers, they should be signing up in local precincts, getting put in positions of authority within those precincts, etc. This gets you candidates for state and local governments that support libertarian ideas and have the precious (R) by their name. The national level will fight like cats and dogs, but they won't be able to win if you have true leadership and the numbers y'all claim.

Once you have control of the state and local levels, the national level will be easier than it is now.

I do work at the grass roots for the local GOP. Key word is "work". Lotta people show up every four years then they find out that it's more than just a ***** fest with a bunch of like-minded people and we ask you to knock on doors, make phone calls, staff booths, get petitions signed, put out signs, pick up signs, and donate money. Work. I can't afford to donate a lot of money but I'm the guy with the pickup truck. The local Democrats have it easier because a lot of that is done by unionized county employees who get paid for it. We have to do it for free on our own time because we have jobs.

Well, I could go on and on about the, apparent, lack of leadership amongst the Libertarians, which seems clear if they can't get others to go along. It ain't the big bad old white boys holding them back. They got ****** at a convention. Whaaaaa. Do it again. Until it works. It will be easier than peeling off a group, especially, if you follow the right path.

I agree with you Ark. The thing is, that takes work. There just isn't enough time for those people, what with keeping up with the Kartrashions, American Idol votes to make,