• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Seat Recommendations

Cras108er

Reaction score
I’m sure this question has been asked before, but I could only find one “similar” thread, so please bear with me. Coming to the Burgh for a game later this month. What would you recommend in terms of Seats? Are the Upper or Lower levels preferable? How about end zone seats? Any advice from veterans is appreciated. Thx!

I’m sure this question has been asked before, but I could only find one “similar” thread, so please bear with me. Coming to the Burgh for a game later this month. What would you recommend in terms of Seats? Are the Upper or Lower levels preferable? How about end zone seats? Any advice from veterans is appreciated. Thx!
You field of view is better lower but you will pay more. End zones are ok but when a team is on the opposite end probably the hardest views.

So IMO just being at a game is great but if I had to choose it would be around the middle of the field low level. Higher level if I am trying to save a few bucks.

Enjoy if you have any other questions feel free to throw them out.

I’ve sat lower level and almost back row of upper deck. Felt like I could see full field better up top. More money left over for beers too 😉

Club level is the optimal height for seats if you're willing to spend.

If you're going on the lower level, go for the upper end of it so you have a better view of the field (row AA or back). Upper deck seats are fine, but if I'm sitting that high I either like sitting in the first few rows or all the way up under cover (in case of rain). The north end zone would be the way to go if you're thinking end zone seats. That way you have a better view of the scoreboard.

The home side of the field is in the shade, but you're behind the Steelers bench. The visitor side is in the sun, but you have The Great Hall on that side.

Sat in 114 row cc this past Sunday. Nice seats but they're on the 10-15 yrd line so action in other end is a little tough.
I'd suggest money well spent could be upper deck as low down as you can get between the 40s

Seats in the in the first few rows of the upper level are a great value. (You walk down, closer to the field, from the upper level entrance instead of up). Also sections 217-219 and 227- 229 corner sections opposite the scoreboard give you good lateral and vertical perspective of the field.

I prefer to be up high. First thing is…do you have a budget?
Money is no object… Wait a minute. What am I saying. lol. Trying to keep it under $300 a ticket (ideally much more), but want to make it worth the trip. Will likely be a once in a lifetime trip.

Seats in the in the first few rows of the upper level are a great value. (You walk down, closer to the field, from the upper level entrance instead of up). Also sections 217-219 and 227- 229 corner sections opposite the scoreboard give you good lateral and vertical perspective of the field.
Good to know. Will have to check those out. I’ve attended Steeler games in other cities and have generally been lower level around the 30 yard line, but have additional expenses for this one.

Sat in 114 row cc this past Sunday. Nice seats but they're on the 10-15 yrd line so action in other end is a little tough.
I'd suggest money well spent could be upper deck as low down as you can get between the 40s
Thanks. That was my real question. I have the opportunity for seats either in the end zone, lower level (around the 10-15 yard line) or upper level (most in the double lettered rows). Trying to figure out which made most sense. 👍

Try to get down low in upper level between 40s and I think you'll be just fine brother. Its not like they're cheap lol

i would suggest if you get lowers, go for the tickets that are higher up in that section, row Z and up in the lower section, lower rows are actually really low.

Really paid up for lower and we're fantastic when action in front. Upper middle was great. Bigger pieces of advice even though Pitt sucks go on a pitt weekend. Two for one on stadium. Get early for warm-ups. The Steelers tunnel is as close as you get to players. If you are in Pitt on Monday take stadium tour.