• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Seattle man in women's locker room cites gender rule

Relax you CIS gender transphobes. He is just a masculine presenting transgender lesbian.

Flog designed the new gas can?

LOL! As a matter of fact, I still have a metal gas can that I used to mix 2 stroke gas for my dirt bike when I was a kid. It’s damn near 40 years old. So suck on that the next time you’re fumbling and spilling gas with your plastic piece of ****!

that's not environmentally concious of you, Flog. why do you hate mother earth so much?

I would be pissed as hell. He'd probably decide to come another day.

I was giving a guy down on his luck some money a couple of weeks ago. I had to dig to the depths of my wallet to get to anything. As I flipped through it I said 'don't make me kick your ***' and after sizing him up said 'I could probably do it.' I gave him a $20 and said you need food. If you buy booze or drugs I wasted my money. He looked like it hit him that here's an older chick not afraid of him in the least. He did need food.

Ummmm......how can you be anything BUT male or female????

According to your chromosomes, you can't. Unless you have a sex linked chromosomal defect. That's why hermaphrodites have a legit case of gender confusion.

According to your chromosomes, you can't. Unless you have a sex linked chromosomal defect. That's why hermaphrodites have a legit case of gender confusion.

Right. I GET that. But this "gender fluidity" **** is just that. ****.

That's why hermaphrodites have a legit case of gender confusion.

Yes, hermaphrodites, I agree. But otherwise healthy people born male or female believing they are neither male or female? You might have a mental disorder. Personally, I think it is an unrisky way fo getting attention and being a rebel. You know, to feel special.

True but they make up about 0.5% of the population according to the Intersex Society of North America.

http://www.isna.org/faq/ten_myths/rare

LOL! As a matter of fact, I still have a metal gas can that I used to mix 2 stroke gas for my dirt bike when I was a kid.

Jesus H Christ, you have one of those fully automatic varieties from the 70s. I thought those were outlawed. Hell it's even hard to get a semi-automatic plastic gas can these days.

My guess is you've poured with a semi-auto can and had all kinds of fun right?

Jesus H Christ, you have one of those fully automatic varieties from the 70s. I thought those were outlawed. Hell it's even hard to get a semi-automatic plastic gas can these days.

My guess is you've poured with a semi-auto can and had all kinds of fun right?

while smoking

A person can be neither, but there’s no documented case of a person being both (hermaphrodite).

A person can be neither, but there’s no documented case of a person being both (hermaphrodite).

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/xUPGcvE4VNePqiexOM" width="480" height="384" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/nope-stop-motion-claymation-xUPGcvE4VNePqiexOM">via GIPHY</a></p>

Is this true? I've heard the term used forever and have always assumed there must have been some that were born with both male and female genitalia.

I know that AlleDong has a vast treasure trove of Thai lady bois sporting dong's that would make Ron Jeremy jealous, but that is a whole other story.

Is this true? I've heard the term used forever and have always assumed there must have been some that were born with both male and female genitalia.

I know that AlleDong has a vast treasure trove of Thai lady bois sporting dong's that would make Ron Jeremy jealous, but that is a whole other story.

There are true hermaphrodites, but not in a sense that they have been portrayed. None have both a penis and a vagina. In most cases, they have one testicle and part of an ovum, but only one of those two things actually functions. The other is just dead cells. Just read about a case of a man born with a penis, had an ovum and his urethra was actually just where his penis and testicles intersect. Surgically corrected. So hermaphrodites do exist, just not the way most people think.

There are true hermaphrodites, but not in a sense that they have been portrayed. None have both a penis and a vagina. In most cases, they have one testicle and part of an ovum, but only one of those two things actually functions. The other is just dead cells. Just read about a case of a man born with a penis, had an ovum and his urethra was actually just where his penis and testicles intersect. Surgically corrected. So hermaphrodites do exist, just not the way most people think.

Interesting, thanks. I've, probably, heard it as "reproductive organs or parts" and interpreted it as genitalia

There are plenty of documented cases where a person has both, but in all cases they can not impregnate themselves. Some can get pregnant, and the only ones that have a shot still have XX sex chromosomes, which is still chromosomally female.

You want gender confusion? Try looking up X0/XY Mosaicism. 46 XX/XY, or XX male syndrome.

My mom has a PhD in genetics. We used to go over this stuff for fun...