• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Senior Bowl Winners and Losers – Who The Steelers Should Key In On

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
In case you missed it, the final event for the college football season took place last week in Mobile, Alabama. The Reese’s Senior Bowl is the closing moment to college football, and it didn’t disappoint. Both the game and the week of practice gave several players opportunities to improve their draft stock, as well as […]
The post Senior Bowl Winners and Losers – Who The Steelers Should Key In On appeared first on SteelerNation.com.

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

Good read Matt and thanks for the informative write up.

I'm no professional analysist but enjoy reading about these future possible players. There are several here on this board who have GREAT insight and break-downs.

One thing I do know is we DON'T need another Anthony McFarland on the team. If we go RB we need a physical brute but finess pass catcher as well. SPEED KILLS. There has been a few names thrown out such as that Harris kid and to me that would make a NICE pick, pending on when AND what the STEELERS perceive as biggest need.

Salute the nation

So which QB are we drafting number one?
There are several that are available and are very good options...even if we sit at 24..

If it dont happen with this draft..it ain't happening next year...

We need our new guy men.,.

So which QB are we drafting number one?
There are several that are available and are very good options...even if we sit at 24..

If it dont happen with this draft..it ain't happening next year...

We need our new guy men.,.
At 24...not so much. There will be a run of tackles and QBs as usual. If you want to bring in some competition for Rudy in 3-5 maybe. Value wise I think you are reaching if you grab a QB at 24. If it plays out as I suspect.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Browning is an interesting name, not so much the specific player, but the versatility. I think a linebacker capable of playing inside/outside would be a huge benefit to this team. The Steelers used Dupree in this fashion and while I wouldn't expect a rookie to start, they could easily be a rotational player at both positions in year one. Zaven Collins is a guy I've seen mocked to the Steelers a lot lately. Now, I don't think they should go defense in the first round as it's pretty clear you need to have a high-powered offense to succeed, but he's the type of player that this defense could use.

It was kind of difficult for Mac Jones to be a shining star, considering that he didn't even play in the game.

At 24...not so much. There will be a run of tackles and QBs as usual. If you want to bring in some competition for Rudy in 3-5 maybe. Value wise I think you are reaching if you grab a QB at 24. If it plays out as I suspect.

I ike this years group alot slash..

Best QB class in years and I think will go down as one of the better ones ever...

There is going to be a couple excellent NFL QB prospects available at 24...
Just a matter of which one the Steelers like..

I ike this years group alot slash..

Best QB class in years and I think will go down as one of the better ones ever...

There is going to be a couple excellent NFL QB prospects available at 24...
Just a matter of which one the Steelers like..
Have you looked at the QB needy teams? There is a significant amount before the Steelers pick. No way do I want the 7th rated QB at pick 24.

Steelers aren't taking a QB at 24.

Have you looked at the QB needy teams? There is a significant amount before the Steelers pick. No way do I want the 7th rated QB at pick 24.

I hear ya man..

But a lower rated QB by the draftniks...might end being the man.

Like I said...if one or two are there that the Steelers thought were top of class type of guys....then they NEED to get him.

And who knows...It wouldn't surprise me if they trade up to get their guy this year...
We need to get our leader of the future and at the same time maybe upgrade at the position for next year.

I believe the Steeler also are thinking this way..or I hope they are.