• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Serial Killer in Florida Caught -- where is #blm

FSF

The Agile Financial
Reaction score
Over the last 50 days, there has been a terrible string of random murders in an area near Tampa called Seminole Heights. 4 people killed..... all black and all appearing to be quality upstanding people. One was going to volunteer to feed the homeless when he was shot.

Yesterday, the man was caught. Howard Emanuel Donaldson (a former walk on from St. Johns basketball team and a graduate) was arrested when he gave the guns in a bag (allegedly he told him not to open the bag) to his boss at McDonalds in Ybor City while got a payday advance.

If this had been a white person or even person who LOOKED white, it'd be national news -- all over CNN, MSNBC and the other left wing nutcases with the usual rhetoric. But it's ignored.

Do black lives matter only if its a white cop and a black person?

It pisses me off the hypocrisy -- these 4 people were not thugs but by all accounts, people with good ties to the community and careers and families. But CNN will continue to nitpick Trump for sleeping wrong last night until they can find something else to push their agenda.

To the media ans Social Justice Warriors? Short answer.....of course! Not being able to further the racial divide in America = not interesting and not worth covering. I swear the media wants nothing more than to help this country to tear itself apart.

Reactions: MTC
To the media ans Social Justice Warriors? Short answer.....of course! Not being able to further the racial divide in America = not interesting and not worth covering. I swear the media wants nothing more than to help this country to tear itself apart.

Yep the media will only report what it wants to see fit.

If this had been a white person or even person who LOOKED white, it'd be national news -- all over CNN, MSNBC and the other left wing nutcases with the usual rhetoric. But it's ignored.

208ad9.jpg