• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sessions Confirmed As AG

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Last edited:
It's all starting to come togeher

It's like a nightmare that just keeps getting worse and worse, for the pansy *** libtards. MAGA!

Reactions: MTC
C3q91sJXUAE3UMq.jpg:large

Alveda King is awesome. She doesn't buy into the narrative. She has made her uncle proud.

One of the R senators should have read a letter of endorsement from Larry King. That would've been funny.

Sessions is going to have to work harder as AG than any AG in history....

Sessions is going to have to work harder as AG than any AG in history....

why is that? we're in a post-racial society that is overly abundant with love and respect. THIS is what Bomma promised and delivered.

giphy.gif

Attorney General Sessions first order of business must be to seek an indictment against Hillary Clinton for Miss handling classified information and corruption in office while secretary of state.

How does his confirmation effect future Senate votes ?
Do they lose his seat ?
Do the R's get to fill the seat ?
Does the State fill the vacancy ?

Inquiring minds and one old dumb guy want to know.

How does his confirmation effect future Senate votes ?
Do they lose his seat ?
Do the R's get to fill the seat ?
Does the State fill the vacancy ?

Inquiring minds and one old dumb guy want to know.

I think the Gov of 'Bama nominates his replacement and then there's a special election.

I bet he won't sell guns to ******* machine guns to Mexican drug cartels. Good pick. Next order of business.

How so?

Elucidate my friend.

Here's one reason... :sneakiness:

"Good people don't smoke marijuana." Sessions at a 2016 Senate hearing..

In all seriousness...my point is there are many like myself that are forming opinions of Trumps first 100 days without a totally "for (RW)" or totally "against (LW)" every decision and action that he has taken to this point.

Just because you dont agree with a Trump agenda item or executive action, doesn't automatically mean your political views and voting record is Far Leftist and Liberal..

Sessions has been listening to too much "Okie from Muskogee" from Merle Haggard.

Attorney General Sessions first order of business must be to seek an indictment against Hillary Clinton for Miss handling classified information and corruption in office while secretary of state.

Yes!
That witch mishandled a ton of information regarding the well being of this country. She's crooked