• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sessions threatens to defund sanctuary cities

Spike

Reaction score
Attorney General: Sanctuary Cities Are Risking Federal Money

Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Monday warned so-called sanctuary cities they could lose federal money for refusing to cooperate with immigration authorities and suggested the government would come after grants that have already been awarded if they don’t comply.

Sessions said the Justice Department would require cities seeking some of $4.1 billion available in grant money to verify that they are in compliance with a section of federal law that allows information sharing with immigration officials.

“I urge the nation’s states and cities to carefully consider the harm they are doing to their citizens by refusing to enforce our immigration laws,” Sessions said.

http://live.att.net/news/read/artic..._general_sanctuary_cities_are_risking_fede-ap

------------------------

No retreat, no surrender

Drudge has a bunch of articles on different mayors mocking the announcement. Defund them all.

Not only do they need to have their constituents run them out of town on a rail for flaunting the law and losing grant money but I like this Sheriffs idea of having the ******** put in jail.

WASHINGTON (CBS) – A Massachusetts law enforcement official testifying before Congress on Tuesday called for leaders of sanctuary cities to be arrested.

“If these sanctuary cities are going to harbor and conceal criminal illegal aliens from ICE, which is in direct violation of Title 8 of the U.S. Code, federal arrest warrants should be issued for their elected officials,” Hodgson said. “Our citizens would be safer if we never stopped enforcing immigration law and if we never formed or turned a blind eye toward sanctuary cities.”

He also took aim at a Massachusetts legislator who passed along rumors of a planned ICE raid in Brockton on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Rep. Michelle DuBois, D-Brockton, warned her constituents in a Facebook post “if you are undocumented don’t go out on the street. If there is a knock on the door of your house and you don’t know who it is, don’t open the door.”
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/03/...ary-cities-massachusetts-illegal-immigration/

Sanctuary cities need to be put in place. Honestly, this whole welcoming illegals, giving hardcore criminals another "opportunity" etc. It's all stupid. Sanctuary cities are just an excuse for **** ups to **** up more and get a slap on the wrist at best. I'm glad Sessions is putting this in the spotlight. The biggest reason is for security purposes

We need to prosecute all law breakers, whether they are illegal immigrants, or the criminals that harbor them. I believe it is called being an accomplice to a crime. I would love to see an arrest warrant being served on the mayor of San Francisco.

Quinn said this morning that defunding cities and states that disobey Federal law is a precedent set by the Brown v. Board of Education Supreme Court case.
That's funny right there, I don't care who ya are.

De fund the city's and arrest those in charge. It will only take a couple.

Defund them. Our county sheriff is "waiting to see" the nationwide response to Trump's law and order mandate. What a puss!

WIyXITn.jpg

rirgJoK.jpg

Last edited:
That commie dickbag New York mayor has threatened court...haha. They should throw these asshats in jail.

Just think how nice of a wall we could build with this much money, and we would have enough left over to pay down some debt, buy some planes and maybe hire some more soldiers.

r4otFjo.jpg