• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shaping up as the best weekend ever

Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!

gettyimages-632121894_wide-9aa18574c521a2902dd2ba1a699448c0c32f274a-s800-c85.jpg

12 HOURS!

Trail of Tears

trail_zpsbnm0fiw5.jpg

5 hours to go. For the first time in my life I'm proud of my country.

So many tears will be shed by me today. Tears of happiness as the worst President ever gets the **** outta DC. This day couldn't get here fast enough.

So many tears will be shed by me today. Tears of happiness as the worst President ever gets the **** outta DC. This day couldn't get here fast enough.

I'm feeling a little misty about it myself. Go away Obummer.

My biggest issue with the guy is that he had such a wonderful opportunity to honestly make this country truly great for everyone. Instead, he chose to be divisive at every turn. He (and the democrat party) ruled against the will of the people. It caught up to them. People are tired of being dictated to, talked at, lectured, insulted.

What our liberal friends fail to realize, even as it continues to hit them square in the nose, is that this behavior is what gave the nation Donald Trump. And they continue to behave the same way, except the protest are starting to get violent. Keep that **** up, and this country will surely sink to civil war. It is getting that bad IMHO.

I need some help here. Bus, Lyn, Tibs....somebody please tell me this women's march is not about the "***** grabin' " comment. From the pics, it seems like every libtard actress from John Kerry to Michael Moore to Ashley Judd gave speeches. Did Trump say he was going to eliminate abortions? Did he declare war on women kind in general or sumpthin ?

3C5AA96F00000578-4142950-image-a-67_1485007328855.jpg

More than 500,000 people took part in the march in the nation's capital on Saturday, far beyond the predicted number
: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-Washington-protest-Trump.html#ixzz4WR67GKjj

I can't seem to find a common thread here except for them pink " pussyhats "

3C5D4C3400000578-4142950-image-a-61_1485021723766.jpg

Julia Roberts sported her own p***yhat as she showed her support at the demonstration

Whatever the cause, it's got all the lefty's riled up evidently. If it weren't for sights like this, I might think there was some validity to the whole circus.

3C5F19B000000578-4142950-image-a-244_1485033965655.jpg

Apparently my dumb **** sister who I rarely talk to drove to Washington for this ****. I don't even understand what they are protesting.

Sent from my Pixel using Steeler Nation mobile app

Apparently my dumb **** sister who I rarely talk to drove to Washington for this ****. I don't even understand what they are protesting.

Sent from my Pixel using Steeler Nation mobile app

Apparently women had it tough under Omaba. Nothing changed the day he left. What exactly are they protesting?

I saw a protester with a shirt that said " dont grab *****, eat it! ".... ummmmm im not sure that if he said that instead anyone would be any less fake outraged.....

It's a shame that they didn't have jobs to go to. Maybe that's what the snowflakes are protesting, the free ride is over, the gravy train has left the station. They need to get over it and shut the hell up

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Yet these same women will stand arm to arm with Kanye and others who promote a lifestyle of demeaning women.

It's a shame that they didn't have jobs to go to. Maybe that's what the snowflakes are protesting, the free ride is over, the gravy train has left the station. They need to get over it and shut the hell up

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Steeler Nation mobile app

I've said ever since Trump threw his hat in the ring that many Americans are scared to death that he will create so many jobs that they might have to work.

And it's my birthday. So let's gooooooo!

I saw a protester with a shirt that said " dont grab *****, eat it! ".... ummmmm im not sure that if he said that instead anyone would be any less fake outraged.....

Probably that unwashed *****. Grab it and can't get that stink off your hand. No thanks.

I need some help here. Bus, Lyn, Tibs....somebody please tell me this women's march is not about the "***** grabin' " comment. From the pics, it seems like every libtard actress from John Kerry to Michael Moore to Ashley Judd gave speeches. Did Trump say he was going to eliminate abortions? Did he declare war on women kind in general or sumpthin ?

3C5AA96F00000578-4142950-image-a-67_1485007328855.jpg

More than 500,000 people took part in the march in the nation's capital on Saturday, far beyond the predicted number
: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-Washington-protest-Trump.html#ixzz4WR67GKjj

I can't seem to find a common thread here except for them pink " pussyhats "

3C5D4C3400000578-4142950-image-a-61_1485021723766.jpg

Julia Roberts sported her own p***yhat as she showed her support at the demonstration

Whatever the cause, it's got all the lefty's riled up evidently. If it weren't for sights like this, I might think there was some validity to the whole circus.

3C5F19B000000578-4142950-image-a-244_1485033965655.jpg

Nope. Just another "we didn't get our way"

Yet these same women will stand arm to arm with Kanye and others who promote a lifestyle of demeaning women.

These same women will stand in support of Muslim men, even though they trample on women's rights on a daily basis.

These same women will stand in support of Muslim men, even though they trample on women's rights on a daily basis.

Multiculturalism is a higher moral calling than individual rights