• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Things I think I think before week 3

Injuries are a Steelers thing. Personally, I think it's related to poor coaching and lack of strength and conditioning training.

At least when the Chargers pound us, we can blame key starters being out as the reason.
49ers are missing cmac, kittle, and 2 of their top D players. We don't have more or less injuries than other teams most injuries are just bad luck.

He was injured in the preseason as well.

If he ends up missing games, it may be too soon to apply the "China doll" label, but not premature to peel it off the paper and keep it on standby.

Despite their talent, I'm not feeling overly optimistic about either first round tackle at the moment.

Its possible he aggravated his previous injury... we do like letting guys play earlyand getting them hurt worse... which is why its remarkable we didnt force Russell Wilson on the field with a leg falling off.. though i guess we did that initially, which is how he tweaked it in practice..

Its telling how all these guys get injuries that the medical literature will say needs 6-8 weeks to recover from and yet they will be back in 3 or 4.... newsflash ...Many injuries need time to strengthen after they heal...

The NFL has a long rep of rushing guys back... and getting them rehurt soon afterwards... its idiotic.

They used to just give em pain shots and let them play hurt and ruin their careers... the doctors arent there to protect players

Its possible he aggravated his previous injury... we do like letting guys play earlyand getting them hurt worse... which is why its remarkable we didnt force Russell Wilson on the field with a leg falling off.. though i guess we did that initially, which is how he tweaked it in practice..

Its telling how all these guys get injuries that the medical literature will say needs 6-8 weeks to recover from and yet they will be back in 3 or 4.... newsflash ...Many injuries need time to strengthen after they heal...

The NFL has a long rep of rushing guys back... and getting them rehurt soon afterwards... its idiotic.

They used to just give em pain shots and let them play hurt and ruin their careers... the doctors arent there to protect players
Kinda like putting RB2 Warren out there in week 1 with obvious lingering injury issues

Glad he didn’t aggravate it, playing with fire…or (in best yoda voice)
Not living in his fears Coach is

Kinda like putting RB2 Warren out there in week 1 with obvious lingering injury issues

Glad he didn’t aggravate it, playing with fire…or (in best yoda voice)
Not living in his fears Coach is
So funny he always says that. Cause that is exactly what he does.
Have a lead at halftime? Go turtle ball because he are afraid to lose the lead.
Throw over the middle? Afraid of turnovers.