• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shooting in Maryland

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...at-Mall-in-Bethesda-Police-Say-378417311.html

Shooting at Montgomery Mall in Bethesda MD. I lived for 5 years within a mile of this mall. My wife's office building is less than a mile away and she and her co-workers are currently under lock down. My corporate offices are less than a mile away, and under lock down.

My first thought - I wish I'd gotten my wife a CC permit and she was packing now.

Lived and worked in Bethesda for several years too. My husband grew up there, and most of his relatives are still in the area. Scary.

glad your wife is ok

Pretty sad when the link to another story in the middle of that website is

13 Arrested in Pakistan for Strangling, Burning Girl for 'Honor'

What a ****** up world we live in....

I don't think he was after you

ChyflGlWUAA5aKI.jpg

Gladys Tordil, 44, Allegedly Gunned Down by Estranged Husband

eulalio-tordil-435.jpg

Court records show a domestic violence stayaway order had been filed against Eulalio Tordil on March 3

In the court’s final order, entered March 17, Eulalio Tordil, of Adelphi, was ordered to stay away from his estranged wife, her residence and her place of employment. A Prince George’s Public School website lists Gladys Tordil as an employee at Parkdale High School.

In addition, Eulalio Tordil had been ordered to turn over his firearms in the March 17 ruling.

Tordil is employed as a law enforcement officer with the Federal Protective Service.

After the ruling, FPS placed him on administrative duties, and removed his service weapon, badge and credentials. He is now on administrative leave, according to an FPS official, who says the agency is cooperating with Prince George’s County police.

Tordil turned over his service weapon to the Prince George’s County Office of the Sheriff on March 6, and handed over six more weapons on March 17, when the final order became effective.

http://wtop.com/prince-georges-county/2016/05/suspect-in-high-school-shooting-had-stayaway-order/

http://www.people.com/article/maryland-high-school-shooting-one-dead

Last edited:
I guess they're not going to show him professional courtesy.

I don't think he was after you

ChyflGlWUAA5aKI.jpg

Gladys Tordil, 44, Allegedly Gunned Down by Estranged Husband

eulalio-tordil-435.jpg

Court records show a domestic violence stayaway order had been filed against Eulalio Tordil on March 3

In the court’s final order, entered March 17, Eulalio Tordil, of Adelphi, was ordered to stay away from his estranged wife, her residence and her place of employment. A Prince George’s Public School website lists Gladys Tordil as an employee at Parkdale High School.

In addition, Eulalio Tordil had been ordered to turn over his firearms in the March 17 ruling.

Tordil is employed as a law enforcement officer with the Federal Protective Service.

After the ruling, FPS placed him on administrative duties, and removed his service weapon, badge and credentials. He is now on administrative leave, according to an FPS official, who says the agency is cooperating with Prince George’s County police.

Tordil turned over his service weapon to the Prince George’s County Office of the Sheriff on March 6, and handed over six more weapons on March 17, when the final order became effective.

http://wtop.com/prince-georges-county/2016/05/suspect-in-high-school-shooting-had-stayaway-order/

http://www.people.com/article/maryland-high-school-shooting-one-dead

He's now randomly shooting people, however...it would appear.

One other observation. Liberal gun control policies don't work.

This is a text book example of rules having no effect on a man bent on rage, killing and/or revenge.

She got a protective order. It didn't matter a bit because he is willing to die to get revenge. And he did.

The courts (ooh,,,oohhhhhh....laws and rules...ooohhh) told him to turn over his weapons. He did. He got another and killed.

There's a simple point here that Liberals and anti-gun nuts will never recognize: Rules don't apply to criminals. They will not abide by them. Their actions will never be constrained by them. Pass all the laws and rules you want...a person bent on revenge or killing will violate your gun free zones, your rules, your laws, and achieve his goal. Self protection is the only defense.

a domestic violence stayaway order had been filed...

a piece of paper is never going to stop some ****** gone crazy

Suspect is in custody. Caught alive.

I'd vote for a medieval form of punishment when this is all tried and proven.

my oldest kid. was at that mall yesterday. Man this is way to close to home. rioting last year Columbia mall shooting 2 years ago. Now this ****.

Suspect is in custody. Caught alive.

I'd vote for a medieval form of punishment when this is all tried and proven.

Agreed. That punishment should be for all these killers. Crazy world these days

my oldest kid. was at that mall yesterday. Man this is way to close to home. rioting last year Columbia mall shooting 2 years ago. Now this ****.

We must be neighbors. My wife's office is right next to WJ High.