• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

Did they get the shooter or does the CIA have immunity?
The shots clearly came from his right side from an elevated position. A lot of people are going to have a very long night.

I would be shocked if Obama, Hillary and Pelosi were not responsible. The Dems might as well concede the election now. I was with Sarge on the fact I just felt it in my bones they were gonna try and take him out. Prying for you President Trump. God has his hands on you....

Well I kinda figured that. They can come from anyplace. It's fairly remote and you really wouldn't expect it, so that makes sense.
I've been to a couple of Trump rallies and they run everyone through a metal detector on your way in.

Not far from me. I decided not to go, had other stuff to do.
Trump looks to be okay, appears to be shot in the ear, he looks pissed off actually.
"By any means necessary" the Left has been saying for 60 years.
Could be a 50 state landslide now.
The guy you see down front on TV wearing the brick wall suit is a good friend of mine.
Glad your friend is safe.

Notice the crowd ducked for cover but didn’t panic or trample over each other?

Damn it. I'd rather have him alive.
I also am hearing that the shooting is dead. No link yet.
I don't trust a f$%ing thing I hear from this Gov't/media. Yeah, they may have a dead guy(patsy) that can't talk. And we're supposed to be satisfied? Another Lee Harvey. Mother F$#kers!

I don't trust a f$%ing thing I hear from this Gov't/media. Yeah, they may have a dead guy(patsy) that can't talk. And we're supposed to be satisfied? Another Lee Harvey. Mother F$#kers!
Yeah. I ain’t buying the shooter is caught