• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shots fired at Trump Rally

This is the hate the left has created. Yet, I’m the terrorist because I’m a straight white conservative male.

Yep, another glaring example being James Hodgkinson, the lefty that tried to shoot up Republicans at a baseball game seriously wounding Rep. Steve Scalise.

Alleged shooter is reported to be arrested and is allegedly an ANTIFA member who allegedly posted a YouTube video just before the event saying "justice is coming".
Allegedly.

Trump better keep himself behind that plexiglass from now on, from the picture it looks like two inches up and two inches to the left and this would have been a different story.

**** the left and their bullshit. all they do is claim Trump is the one that incites violence, when in fact it is all the left knows. ******* pieces of ****..

Alleged shooter is reported to be arrested and is allegedly an ANTIFA member who allegedly posted a YouTube video just before the event saying "justice is coming".
Allegedly.

Keyword is allegedly.

One audience member dead,shooter dead and another attendant wounded.

Allegedly.

It's private now.

Good thing the guy can’t shoot for ****. Two inches to Trump’s left and Trump is likely dead.

He’s more or less fine.
That's the saddest part of the story for you, isn't it?

Trump better keep himself behind that plexiglass from now on, from the picture it looks like two inches up and two inches to the left and this would have been a different story.

**** the left and their bullshit. all they do is claim Trump is the one that incites violence, when in fact it is all the left knows. ******* pieces of ****..
We were two inches up and two inches to the left away from CWII.

They’re hypocrites.
If they don’t get their free **** from the government they riot and loot from hard working people.

Of course you have these idiots in the democratic party instigating them

Allegedly.

Can't get the video. I bet it's already down.

Trog, try to have a little class. If not, you deserve the crap you get.
Uh, didn’t you like my post? I posted that my friend who was there believes snipers shot the assassin, nothing more.

God Bless!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240713-191750_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240713-191750_Gallery.jpg
    945.3 KB · Views: 1
And this nation would have torn apart. It still might.
This won’t be the last attempt. I think trump is a target.
I think biden is too if the democrats really want knee pads to take over.

Oh and all those comedians "only joking" about hoping Trump gets assassinated. Must be a lot of disappointment in their minds. Not over the attempted assassination, but over the job not getting done.

NBC saying alleged shooter is allegedly dead.