• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sleepy Joe addresses joint session of Congress

Buster

Reaction score
According to CNN, fist bumping although they were all instructed not to.
Just wait for the outbreak!!!

**** on every channel. We're not a democracy *******. HR.1 is the death of our republic. "My fellow Americans" over and over...******* stealing from Kennedy.

I should have recorded it, would make for a great sleep aid.

Free free free, free free free free.

Your life completely controlled by the government from cradle to grave. What could go wrong?

I should have recorded it, would make for a great sleep aid.

Free free free, free free free free.

Your life completely controlled by the government from cradle to grave. What could go wrong?

I was fortunate to come home and that nonsense was on the tail end. The wife had it on. Piglosi,Suckcumlada and melted crayon brain Biden. The trifecta of power hungry lunatics.

just started watching. basically he is taking credit for what Trump has had set up

just started watching. basically he is taking credit for what Trump has had set up
I laughed out loud when he said how few vaccines had been given out when he took office. Duh, it wasn't even given emergency use authorization until a month before that. He was only able to distribute so many because the Trump administration took the gamble to have them manufactured before the authorization.

Did he give a medal of freedom out to Kaepernick on spite? I figure that's coming.

Flipped on CNN they are all practically orgasming over how great it was. It's truly sickening what the media has become.

I laughed out loud when he said how few vaccines had been given out when he took office. Duh, it wasn't even given emergency use authorization until a month before that. He was only able to distribute so many because the Trump administration took the gamble to have them manufactured before the authorization.

Never let this factoid die. On day one of his terribleministration, 1.3Million Americans received a COVID vaccine. Day one. It only ramped up from there. If that pace continued with no escalation (it was escalating naturally as the mechanisms that had been put in place in 2020 matured), he could have stayed in his basement and by day one hundred, 130 Million Americans were going to have been vaccinated. He could have done nothing, and logic dictates with escalation we'd have gotten 200 million vaccinated in the first 100 days.

He's taking credit for all of it. Work he had nothing to do with.

I didn't watch a minute of it, btw. Refuse to. He's not my President.

Watched some show on Netflix instead my wife has me watching with her.

I thought I'd check it out but I only lasted 5 minutes.

I didn't watch either, wonder how the ratings were? Guessing it was a lot of the government is here to help, everything is now free, free, free for those too stupid, lazy or illegal to work for, and obtain for themselves. We'll just keep raising taxes on those evil people and businesses that make far too much money, because that's just not fair that they are successful and you are not.

I have great difficulty watching that kind of stuff, and usually don't, but I caught a little, and watched some of Tim Scott's rebuttal. I liked a lot of what Tim had to say, but I should perhaps qualify that by mentioning that I had been drinking.

I didn't watch a minute of it, btw. Refuse to. He's not my President.

Watched some show on Netflix instead my wife has me watching with her.
bought Space Battleship Yamato off Amazon video and watched that instead.
still more believable than Basement Boy getting more votes than any President ever, including Black Jesus.

Did he mention Student loan forgiveness? Asking for a friend. :cool:

I grow to loathe liberals more and more each day.

I grow to loathe liberals more and more each day.

Do you believe you are gifted due to your associate's degree in lesbian dance theory?

Do you tell people your pronouns?

Do you look like someone who - be honest - probably needs to tell people your pronoun because your appearance does not make it obvious?

Do you think that people who know how to repair things and operate machinery are beneath you?

Do you think that people who are PAID to repair things and operate machinery are an embarrassment?

Do you think that housing and medical care are a right and should be given to you at no expense?

Do you think that hate speech consists of criticizing anything you cherish?

Do you believe that "hate speech" should be suppressed?

Do you believe that America is a horrible, racist country?

Do you believe that nonetheless, millions of people of color should flood America, to be abused or something I guess?

Do you believe that flyover country needs lots and lots of rules because the area is populated with neanderthals and people who fix things?

Do you believe those rules should not apply to you and your friends because you are too woke?

Congratulations, you qualify as a liberal!!

BareMagnificentFish-max-1mb.gif

And a moron! And an imbecile!! And a worthless piece of garbage that deserves to be punched in the face!!!