• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SN's Own - LibsOfTikTok

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Why not? This thread can serve to remind us of the insanity driving so much insane policy in this country.

I'll go first. Dude goes to a gynie to get birth control. Really. No kidding.

1651081410165.png

Some parents are dangerous

I'm torn on watching these. On one hand, you want to know what's actually happening. On the other hand, it just dwindles your hope for humanity.

I honestly would like to know if the minority just have the loudest, insane voices -- or if there are seriously just that many sick people out there? And there's always talk about trying to be civilized and having honest discussions, but how can you have real, rational discussions with sickness like this?

I'm torn on watching these. On one hand, you want to know what's actually happening. On the other hand, it just dwindles your hope for humanity.

I honestly would like to know if the minority just have the loudest, insane voices -- or if there are seriously just that many sick people out there? And there's always talk about trying to be civilized and having honest discussions, but how can you have real, rational discussions with sickness like this?
Parents who force their kids into hormone therapy, gender change need to be put in prison. If the kid is 18 years of age he or she can make that decision but anything before is flat out abuse

Parents who force their kids into hormone therapy, gender change need to be put in prison. If the kid is 18 years of age he or she can make that decision but anything before is flat out abuse

They implemented stuff like The Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act because kids can't even choose how to eat properly, but they're okay with them making complex, life-altering decisions like gender reassignment and taking hormone therapy etc. before they even reach puberty or their brains fully developed? Seriously scumbags?

They implemented stuff like The Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act because kids can't even choose how to eat properly, but they're okay with them making complex, life-altering decisions like gender reassignment and taking hormone therapy etc. before they even reach puberty or their brains fully developed? Seriously scumbags?
Yeah it’s sad what is considered priority

Ahhh. When did American become the oussification of our youth. It’s cool now cause tic tocky

Huh, strange how the "misgendered" almost always seem to be ugly fat *****.

Almost as if the problem is not "gendering" but the lack of sexual interest by the opposite sex, who are - remarkably enough - not attracted to dumb, ugly fat *****. The complete lack of sexual interest by the opposite sex is, I submit, the driving force behind the "misgendering" movement.

Huh, strange how the "misgendered" almost always seem to be ugly fat *****.

Almost as if the problem is not "gendering" but the lack of sexual interest by the opposite sex, who are - remarkably enough - not attracted to dumb, ugly fat *****. The complete lack of sexual interest by the opposite sex is, I submit, the driving force behind the "misgendering" movement.
I believe they are called incels and femcels

All I can think is maybe bc the church has been cleaning house these child rapists need a new place, teaching. Only thing I can think of.

Nothing can be civilized when it comes to child abuse by parents who are completely ****** in the head.

The entire trans nonsense is mental illness and the people pushing this as normal,not only for adults,but for children who don't know any better, are ******* low life ******* perverts grooming their children for a ****** up life.

This comes to mind as to how these people should be handled.

see, this is proof why we need to embrace abortion - so that shitlings like this do not continue to pollute the future gene pool.

see, this is proof why we need to embrace abortion - so that shitlings like this do not continue to pollute the future gene pool.
I’m in favor. More Liberals will get abortions than Conservatives which means less future Liberals.