• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SN's Own - LibsOfTikTok

God help us. She teaches our children.

we need pics of Tibbbs, jitter, 21IQ and Floggy to put on sides of milk cartons.

I couldn’t make it 30sec of that. Is tic toc peoples friend now given they have none? Maybe if you took more time to socialize with an actual human things would be better. Maybe not, ….they may infect the other human.

This little girl is lost.

Twitter comments:

My daughter refused to wear anything in her hair until she was ten.

She didn’t like dresses until she was seven.

She wore superhero shirts and boy undies until she was six.

Those things don’t make a child trans; it makes them individuals.

My oldest daughter hated all things girly, preferred short hair, and could identify every make/model of car on the road by age 5. She wanted to be called Teddy, so we called her Teddy. Then she grew up, got married, and had a baby b/c we didn’t sterilize her.

Ever think maybe she just wanted to be like her brother? Not BE a boy…just be like her twin and best friend. And then she’d grow up and be able to make an actual informed decision at some point. Wtf??

A serious question. So parents do this to their child. Years go by and the child grows to be an adult and has a brain and thinks for oneself. Realized wtf did my parents do to me.

Can the child sue their parents for child abuse?

A serious question. So parents do this to their child. Years go by and the child grows to be an adult and has a brain and thinks for oneself. Realized wtf did my parents do to me.

legal hypotheticals are best answered when consulting the board's astonishing legal mind and inserting the @ symbol in front of @Tim Steelersfan screen name

Probably.

…and this sums it up. Leading headlines across the news. Amber and Johnny. The ten second mind scape of people now.

…and this sums it up. Leading headlines across the news. Amber and Johnny. The ten second mind scape of people now.
I'd let her poop on my bed for $15 million.

legal hypotheticals are best answered when consulting the board's astonishing legal mind and inserting the @ symbol in front of @Tim Steelersfan screen name

I do NOT provide my consultations for free. But I would be interested (highly) in representing the child in said hypothetical case.

Unlike some lawyers on the board who get the clients they defend for jaywalking the death penalty, I'd ensure said hypothetical child is set free.

I'd like to catch her messing with one of my vehicles.

I know of a bitchin Camaro she can **** with

I'll GPS tag it, pay for her gas, provide her an airplane ticket, meals for the day, and give her a cash bonus to **** with THAT Camaro.

I'll GPS tag it, pay for her gas, provide her an airplane ticket, meals for the day, and give her a cash bonus to **** with THAT Camaro.
I'll chip in on supplies for ******* with THAT Camaro