• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So, Conneticut sucks

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I would be packing up and heading to Wyoming, like I did years ago.

Link here

How about the one in Jackson, Miss yesterday?!?

Just as bad but the victims weren't as wealthy..
Didn't hear about it. But, did they have the right to =defend themselves? CN doesn't.

Didn't hear about it. But, did they have the right to =defend themselves? CN doesn't.
It was Mississippi… so I assume they did..
But they didn’t ..
It was a Tough situation even if they were concealed carry licensed..

This is why I back into spaces and even my own garage. No need for self defense when you turn those asshats into speed bumps. "oopsies"

they wouldn't want to try that **** in Alabama cause I'm pretty sure blood cleans up pretty easy off leather and concrete.

This is why I back into spaces and even my own garage. No need for self defense when you turn those asshats into speed bumps. "oopsies"
I back into the garage because I'm usually in a hurry when I leave the house, but that's a great reason for just in case someone wants to make my day.

I pull straight in. My house was built in the mid seventies, no dammed HOA and no crime on my street. Cuz I’m street, yo! Shoot a MF’er. I think that’s how to say it. It’s not racist if it’s true.

Reactions: MTC
I pull straight in. My house was built in the mid seventies, no dammed HOA and no crime on my street. Cuz I’m street, yo! Shoot a MF’er. I think that’s how to say it. It’s not racist if it’s true.
Self defense. Nothing racist about it. My fist and guns are equal opportunists in self defense

5f9823dbeaa9df233a73d518cd2baf04-3074343889.jpg

Connecticut was misspelled in the thread title.

Were you from Connecticut?

If you cut your connection to Connecticut, it's right there in the word!....Connect i cut
Nope. Third generation Wyoming, raised in San Diego because Dad got a job. I'm home now