• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So Fox News' main man is a womanizing pig.... what a surprise....

I used to enjoy O'Reilly's program. Not so much now. Haven't watched him since my Alaska days.

He was impeached because he lied under oath while trying to weasel out of a sexual harassment lawsuit which he was guilty of... blind idiotic dems sumply only paid attention to the spin that it was all about sex then utterly ignored everything but lewinskis dress spot... sex was irrelevant other than he swore under oath that he hadn't had sex with monica when jones was trying to prove that he propositioned female workers wherever he was regularly...

Anyone who voted for Bill Clinton in 1996 forfeits their right to complain about anyone else being a skirt chasing sexual harasser.

Never liked O'Reilly. I've always assumed he's a ********. This is still a classic, though -

Can't say as I blame him much here

Former Fox News contributor Dr. Wendy Walsh accuses Bill O'Reilly of unwanted sexual advances

aHR0cDovL2NvbnRlbnQuY2xlYXJjaGFubmVsLmNvbS9jYy1jb21tb24vbWxpYi82MTYvMjAxNS8xMC9kZWZhdWx0L2RyX3dlbmR5X3dhbHNoXzBfMTQ0NTQ0NTA0OC5qcGc=

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...advances-article-1.3018220?utm_content=buffer

Looking at that early picture of Rachel Maddow when she was young almost made me want to turn gay. She was cute! Don't know why she had to turn into a bull dyke. She would have been fine as a lipstick lesbian!

Never go full lesbiam.

Like this?

Lipstick lesbian: feminine lesbian who is attracted to other feminine lesbians. they generally enjoy fashion, flowers, perfume, sex and the city, lingerie, lipstick

I have no problem watching women tongue kiss

Who watches O'Reilly? I ask because Red seems to think that O'Reilly is telling others how to live.

Don't watch his program, have seen it maybe twice in 10 years, but I suspect Red is completely, totally wrong about the guy's show. He is not a TV preacher, giving life lessons. He hosts a political program.

I expect you are right, but the Libs can't seem to see this. It MUST be Rush, Glenn, Bill or Shawn telling us how to think.

The success was not due to O'reilly. It was due to the fact that fox is the only mainstream outlet that does not follow the liberal/pc agenda. My guess is that part of the decision was that they saw ratings hold with guest hosts. Also, the fact that Tucker at 9 is doing just as well as supposed star Megyn Kelly.

Fox probably saw that their success is based on content, not on star power. So long as they have competent hosts devoted to the stories that the mainstream media ignores, Fox will do just fine.

Dana Perino would be a good choice to replace

Katy Tur: Does Fox Have ‘Responsibility’ to Replace O’Reilly With ‘Somebody Who Is Not a White Man?’

MSNBC host Katy Tur asked on Wednesday whether Fox News Channel has a "responsibility" to "vary" its primetime lineup by replacing former FNC host Bill O'Reilly with someone who is not a "white man."

"They had three white men: Bill O'Reilly, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity in their primetime lineup," Tur said.

http://freebeacon.com/uncategorized...-replace-bill-oreilly-someone-isnt-white-man/

------------------------

No agenda there

If he's innocent, maybe he should sue, lol.

Katy Tur: Does Fox Have ‘Responsibility’ to Replace O’Reilly With ‘Somebody Who Is Not a White Man?’

Tomi Lahren isn't busy.

The Five is moving to 9pm and Tucker is moving to 8pm.

I like The Five, but there are other shows I would rather watch at 9PM. I liked The Five at 5.

Only this site can defend a womanizer in any form. A defense to a womanizer, is not pointing out another womanizer. Both are abhorrent, but who I am I to judge, we are all Roethlisberger fans here after all...