• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So Fox News' main man is a womanizing pig.... what a surprise....

Ben was squeaky clean until Southern Steeler bought his jersey.

Only this site can defend a womanizer in any form. A defense to a womanizer, is not pointing out another womanizer. Both are abhorrent, but who I am I to judge, we are all Roethlisberger fans here after all...
I don't see anyone defending him here. To be clear though -
The range of accusations included verbal abuse, unwanted advances and lewd comments.
- http://time.com/4747075/bill-oreilly-fox-news-sexual-harassment-accusations/

He wasn't accused of rape.

Exactly. He's been accused of "leering" and calling someone "brown sugar." Oh, the horror!

They might just as well accused him of being a first class *******, caus he is. I wouldn't doubt he said lots of narcissistic stuff, caus that's also who he is.

I like Tucker just fine.

He'll get over it

Fox News to Pay Bill O'Reilly 'Tens of Millions' on Way Out

"It is a staggering amount," a source involved in the exit maneuverings told CNN Money. The outlet reported that Fox will pay O'Reilly "tens of millions of dollars." Due to a confidentiality agreement, 21st Century Fox and O'Reilly's representatives would not acknowledge the payout.

But two well-placed sources told CNN Money that O'Reilly will be paid handsomely as he leaves the network, primarily because he signed a new contract in March.

The two sources independently confirmed that the new contract was worth about $25 million per year

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/0...pay-bill-oreilly-tens-of-millions-on-way-out/

Me too, but his first guest at the new time is Caitlyn Jenner. I'll be missing that one. Would like it if that ******* face was purged from the media. Yech..

No, that's must see TV! He will **** with that Thing nonstop. Sometimes he does it in subtle, slight ways, but he will toy with Bruce for sure. He's not Ellen or Oprah. Bruce is a Trump supporter though so he might go a little easier on it.

Only this site can defend a womanizer in any form. A defense to a womanizer, is not pointing out another womanizer. Both are abhorrent, but who I am I to judge, we are all Roethlisberger fans here after all...

I think it's perfectly okay to poke the Left with the broomstick of hypocrisy. As I've said before, anyone who voted for Bill Clinton twice forfeits their right to say jack **** about anyone else.

"He would have fit right in at an imaginary black restuarant"

And SLAMDUNK !

The hypocricy , victimhood, and blatant racism of Reich Wingers in the form of one Bill O'Reilly.

Goodbye scumbag.

He'll be fine, and time to get out and enjoy life. Hit the links with Brian Williams and Dan Rather. They just need a fourth. What's Mr. Clinton doing?

The left is not immune from any of this. And not defending O'Reilly as he needed to go, just pointing out the hypocrisy Elfie and her ilk.

Tucker was great tonight. Destroyed the commie, Mike Rowe was a great interview, he stared at Bruce with a "what the **** are you" look.

O'Reilley may be a womanizer but there is ZERO proof of that. All the media is running with are some allegations and the fact that he (as any rich person or company would do) settled lawsuits to keep his name and family out of the news. He has been attacked and smeared by the left for over 2 decades. Each and every time, they were proven wrong. I pretty much expect the same here. Soros has paid hit men going after him on an hour by hour basis. I would not be surprised if O'Reilley clears his name once again.